Hunter Exam: Ch. 5

The search for pork has begun! The remaining candidates hurry out of Viska Park, returning to the Milsy Wetlands in quest of a pig species. In the hunt, the contest goes in all directions; some people decide to work together, while others are already in a group. We cut to one such group, Y/N, Gon, Killua, Kurapika, and Leorio, who are all working together to find some piggies.

"I can't believe we're searching for Leorio's mom," Y/N cracked a joke.

"I know, right," Killua said, backing Y/N.

"Mom jokes are so lameeeee~," Leorio retorted.

Then Gon headed in a different route, towards a downslope hill. The others can see where Gon is going and are following him. Gon slides down the slope and the others who witnessed it and wanted to try it for themselves did so as well, following Gon's lead, while Y/N slide beside them.

"WOOHOOOO~," cheered loudly a happy Y/N as he laid his body sliding downhill.

"What are you doing, Gon?" Killua said, irate at Gon suddenly stopping.

"Sucks to be you guys," As he slipped by them and into the flat grass. When Y/N turned to his right, he observed some big ass pigs the size of hippos with large noses devouring skeletal remains. The Great Stamp as it was known. 

"Leorio, it's your mom!" bantered Y/N as he stood up and looked at the group of ginormous pigs.

"Stop with that joke already! It's cancer," Leortio retorted adamantly.

"Uh-oh. I think they're mad at us," Gon exclaimed as he watched one of the pigs glance at the group, letting out a battle cry with steam coming out of its nostrils, and dashed after them as the horde of pigs began to chase after them. They fled, hoping not to be eaten or crushed like roadkill by the pigs' heavy load, but Y/N was able to climb on top of the hogs' back and ride it like a bull rider as his buddies were chased.

"Get them my army!" said Y/N like an army general commanding his squadron.

"Y/N, get off that thing and help us here dammit!" Leorio yelled as he ran.

"Never!" Y/N said, still having some fun riding on top of the pig.

The applicants who were nearby heard the shouts and turned to look in the direction of the commotion, where they saw a group of people being chased by hippo-sized pigs as they also ran away not to get devoured or crushed but some poor souls were too slow as the pigs slammed their nose like a battering ram.

"Oof! those people went flying," Y/N said, seeing people getting flung. Y/N had had his fill of fun, so he clenched both of his hands together, rose them in the air, and slammed it hard on the pig's forehead. It shrieked as the pig went limp, stopping on its onslaught, and toppled over, Y/N was tossed but executed some fantastic acrobatic movements and landed safely.

"That was easy," Now a lot more to go, Y/N said as three pigs were surrounding Y/N.

"-- So, the pigs evolved large, strong noses in order to protect their soft foreheads," said Kurapika, the rest of the hunter applicants overhead and as smiles crept on their faces. They heed Kurapika's observation and start to target their foreheads.

Y/N leaped above a raging Stamp and stomped on its weak spot, the forehead. It shrieked and went unconscious.

"All three taken care off," Y/N muttered, without breaking a sweat as four Great Stamps slumped motionless on the ground. Y/N picks up one of the pigs and begins carrying it to Viska Forest Park, where it will be cooked. The other candidates stole the three remaining Great Stamps on the ground while Y/N was preoccupied.

"That was some cool moves, Y/N," Gon said, carrying a Great Stamp of his own as he walked next to Y/N.

"Thanks," replied Y/N.