2

Katherine's POV
I woke up to my alarm blaring in my ear. Time for another dreadful day at school. I really wanted to drop out or talk to my mom about it but it's my last year in high school and she expects me to graduate.

~

Whenever it's lunch, I walk home and eat, mom doesn't mind. James doesn't know I do that since he's always out with the boys.

"Mom, I'm home for lunch!" I yelled ask I slip of my boots.
"Why are you home for lunch?" I hear James asked which made me jump.

I slowly walk into the living room and see the rest of the boys and then realized that James was waiting for an answer.

"I'm always home for lunch, your just not here though" I said quickly and entered the kitchen.
"I told Brad about it hoodie by the way" James informed me.

I just nodded not knowing how to reply to that.

~

After eating I hung out with the boys, I pulled out my phone and checked the time and it read 11:35, it takes me 15 minutes to get to school before the bell rings at 12:16.

"I gotta go now" I told them. "See you guys after?"

They all said yes, I got up and said bye to them.

~

As the bell rang, I headed to my locker and saw girls crowding around it. I quickly went into a classroom.

"Stay in here as long as you'll like" Mrs. Adams said.

I thanked her as she walked out.
All my teachers know I'm related to James and they know the struggle of it.
I peeked out to see if they were gone but they weren't so i quickly texted James and telling him the problem.

~

After 20 minutes, they girls left so I went to my locker and grabbed everything I needed and headed home.

~

I walked into my house and into my room. I heard music coming from James' room, I didn't want to bother him and the boys so I went into mine. I put down my bag and closed the door so I can change into comfy clothing.

"We have arrived!" Connor yelled while barging into my room with the rest.
"Ever heard of knocking?" I asked.
"Yeah but that's boring!"
"Then don't blame me if you walk in here and I'm naked"
"Right.. I'll knock next time"

I sat on my bed while the rest found their own seats.

"Wooooo!" James yelled as he jumped on top of me.
"Get off me!" I yelled.
"No, you're comfy"

I rolled my eyes and pushed him onto the floor and he groaned while I laughed. I realized that I forgot to ask them why they were here so I asked and they all seem to not know why..

"Okay, then.. What do you guys wanna do?" I asked.
"Let's watch a movie!" Tristan yelled.

We all agreed and headed down to the living room.

"Horror movie!" James shouted and pooping it in.

I mentally groaned regretting this, James knows I hate horror movies!
I tried not pay attention but it didn't work. I pulled my knees into my chest and rested my chin on my arms.

"You okay?" Connor whispered.
"Yeah" I lied. "But I think I'm gonna go back to my room and start on my homework"

I got up and went to my room. I took my binder and textbook out and place it on my desk.

~

I felt someone pick me up and place me onto my bed, I didn't know who it was since I was too tired.

~

I woke up and checked the time, 7:15. I quickly get up and took a shower and threw something random on. I quickly run downstairs and grabbed an apple and left.

~

I ran to my locker and swapped the things I needed and didn't needed and rush to my first class but bumped into someone in the process.

"I'm so sorry, I should've watched where I was going!" I said quickly while picking up my stuff.
"It's fine, I wasn't watching where I was going either" The boy said while helping me.

He handed me my things.

"I'm Joe" he said. "And you are?"
"Katherine" I replied. "But you can call me kat if you want"
"What about we hang out after school?"
"Sure, we'll meet at the front.

Can I just point out that he's attractive?

~

When school ended, I went straight to the front. After fourth period, I went to my locker to grab the things I needed.

"Ready to go?" Joe asked.

I nodded.

"Let's just hang out at my place" I said.

He nodded. We ran into a couple of fans that told me to tell the boys they loved them.

"Who are you related to?" Joe asked.
"You'll see" I replied. "We're almost there anyways"

~

When we arrived I got attacked by the boys.

"Who's this?" James asked.

I introduced them to each other, they all seem to not like him. I don't blame them, they are all over protective of me.
But then I kinda do.. If that makes sense..

"If you guys need me, you know where I'll be" I said while dragging Joe up the stairs.
"Keep the door open!" James yelled and the boys chorused a yeah.

I rolled my eyes while Joe laughed.

"That explains why I don't see you around I guess?" Joe asked. "I mean, you know The Vamps and you are related to one of them, so I assume you hide a lot in school and plus.. My sister loves them, that's all she talks about! You might know her, she's in your grade, her name is Amelia"
"Yeah, I do hide a lot. I think I've seen her around" I replied but then got confused. "What grade are you in?"
"I'm actually a year younger than you"
"Oh cool!"

After awhile, his phone when off.

"I gotta go now" Joe said while collecting his stuff.
"Okay, see you" I replied while leading him out.
"I know we just met but do I not get a hug?"

We both laughed and I hugged him, we also quickly exchanged numbers before he started walking home. I closed the door and turned around to see Brad staring at me and he walked away. I don't know if it's just because I like him and I'm imagining things but he looked jealous.