15

Bradley's POV
"There's something was going on between you and Kat!" Tristan said.
"There's nothing going on between us" I lied.
"I walked in on you guys yesterday but you guys didn't see me, you guys were cuddling and all close"
"Friends can cuddle"
"Then why won't you cuddle me?"
"Because I don't want to now go away"
"Meanie"
"Don't be mean to Tris!" Kat scolded. "If you won't cuddle him then I will"
"Cuddle me" Tristan said with a little pout. "You're warm"
"You're cold" Kat replied back.

I felt jealous that I couldn't hold her in front of everyone like that, but I didn't want to get my ass kicked.

~

"Has James talked to you yet?" I asked Kat once we were alone.
"No, we've been avoiding each other" she replied.  "Well.. It's more like I've been avoiding him"
"Does that mean you aren't going to college?"
"I still want to but I guess it's too late now"
"Think on the bright side, you get to go on tour with us next week"
"Next week?"

I swore under my breath.

"Don't tell James I told you that!" I said quickly. "He wants to tell you himself"
"I guess I will talk to him later" she mumbled as she wrapped her arms around my torso.

~

"Brad! Put me down!" Kat whined.
"Nah" I replied.
"Please?"
"Nope"
"I'm getting dizzy"

I laid her down on the bed and started peppering her face with kisses and she giggles.

Katherine's POV
After that little moment with Brad, I went to James' room and he attacked me with a hug.

"I'm sorry I hid that letter from you! I should've gave it to you right away!" He said quickly.
"Why did you hid it anyway?" I asked.
"I just couldn't accept the fact that you're growing up and I kinda had a reason so I also need to discuss something with you"
"What is it?"
"The reason why I hid it from you is because next week, the boys and I are going on tour"

I nodded even though I already knew about this.

"And since you've never been on tour with us, I wanted to take you with us" he continued. "It's like a break from education I guess"
"I don't know James.." I replied. "What would mom and dad say?"
"I already talk to them about it, and they are allowing you too"
"Really?!"

He nods and I hugged him.

"Oh, and I forgive you" I said. "Maybe me not knowing about the letter was a good idea"
"Go to bed, silly" he replied with a chuckle.

I made my way to my room and almost screamed.

"It's just me" Brad said in a hushed tone.
"What are you still doing here?" I whispered.
"I wanted to stay the night"
"Does James know?"
"That's why we have to be quiet"
"Let's hope you don't get caught"
"Don't worry, I got everything planned"

I sighed and laid in bed with him, he pulls me closer to him.

"So did James tell you?" He asked.
"Yeah" I replied. "But we still have to hide our relationship, don't forget that"
"I know, we will plan it out"

We talked for a little bit before we drifted off to sleep.

~

I wake up not seeing Brad, he probably snuck out. I went to the bathroom and did my morning routine and went down to the living room and sat on the couch, not knowing what to do. I decided to turn on the tv so it wasn't so quiet around the house. Waiting for my brother to wake up is a pain, sometimes he forgets what he has to do and stays in his room for another hour or so.

"3/4 has entered!" Tristan yelled.
"James is still sleeping" Connor said as he said beside me.
"Well then he woke up to something lovely"
"No, he would be grumpy" I chimed in.
"Yeah Tris" Brad agreed. "But I feel like doing something evil on him"
"I'll join you!" Tristan yelled and they both jumped up and disappeared and I laugh.
"So how are you, Con?" I asked.
"I'm good" he replied. "And yourself?"
"I'm doing fine, thank you. Wanna go on walk?"
"Sure"

As we stepped out, we hear James scream.

"On second thought" Connor said. "Let's not, let's go see what the boys did"

I agreed and we headed up to James' room go see Brad and Tristan laughing their ass' off while James room was covered in flour, even himself was covered.

"I have no clue how you guys find this funny" I said. "This is just messy"
"I'm disappointed in you guys, I thought you guys would planned out something better" Connor added and I nodded.
----------------------------------------------
Now I'm tired asf so idk how this chapter ended up but I guess it'll work for this update!
This chapter is not edited by the way.

Welp, I'm heading off to bed, I'll see you beautiful people whenever I update ☺️