19

Katherine's POV
"Got you!" Brad exclaimed while spinning me around before putting me down.

It's been three weeks since we've been home and I'm worried about what the media is saying about Brad not being at shows.

"What're you thinking about, lovely?" He asked while cupping my cheeks.
"Nothing" I replied.

I went and sat on the couch while pulling out my phone to see texts from Tristan asking if everything is going okay and I typed back that everything is great.

~

"Nom, nom, nom" Brad said while lightly nibbling on my skin.
"Stop it" I giggled while pushing him off and he pouted.
"Let's do something!"
"Better not be something in public"
"It's not, I know paparazzi's are somewhere out there"
"Then what do you want to do?"
"Cuddle"

He made grabby hands at me and I intertwined both of my hands with his.

"You're warm" he said while pulling me to him.
"And you're cold" I replied.
"I know I'm cold, warm me up"

I wrapped my arms around him and bury my head in the crook of his neck.

"Do you think the boys are worried about me?" He asked.
"I'm pretty sure they are" I replied while looking up at him. "You haven't been on your phone for a long awhile, you only pull it out to check the time"
"Do you get spammed by Connor everyday?"
"Yeah, I do. He's really worried"

He pulls out his phone and unlocks it.

"Nothing from James, I'll take that as a good sign" he chuckles and taps on his conversation with Connor.

He types away on his screen and then locks it.

"Shouldn't you tweet or post on Instagram that you're okay?" I asked.
"I'll do it later" he replied.

~

"I'm hungry" Brad whines.
"Then I'll go buy something for you to eat" I replied.
"No don't leave me!"
"Brad.."

He looks at me and gives me those puppies eyes and quivering his bottom lip.

"Do you want food or not?" I asked and Brad nodded. "Then let me go, I'll be back"
"Okay fine" he sighs.

I walk out the door and walk to a store nearby. I grabbed some snacks and drinks, then I went and grabbed everything else. I walked back home and saw Brad on his phone scrolling through something.

"I'm back" I said while entering the kitchen but didn't get a response from him.

I quickly place the stuff down and walked back out and sat next to Brad. I studied Brad's face and he had a frown etched on his face, I look at his phone and he was reading hate. I grabbed his phone out of his hands and placed it behind me.

"Don't listen to them" I said softly.
"You're right? I should've stayed" he replied looking at me. "I would've been in a different timezone right now"
"It was your choice"
"And you tried to stop me"
"Just don't listen to them okay?"

He nods and sighs as he slightly leans on me.

"Let's go make you something to eat" I said.
"I don't wanna get up" he mumbled.
"Then I'll go"
"Don't leave me"
"How can I make you food then?"
"You bring me with you"
"You just said you didn't want to move"
"Carry me?"
"No"
"Fine"

He pouts but soon it fades and turns into a smirk. He throws me over his shoulder and runs into the kitchen.

~

As we put our dishes away, someone rang the doorbell.

"Answer the door, I'll finish up" he says with a smile.

I smiled back and pecked his cheeks and went to answer the door.

Bradley's POV
"James?!" I hear Katherine gasp.

"Oh shit" I quietly muttered to myself and quietly went out the back door.

I walked up to the opened window and listened.

"Where is he?" James yelled. "I know he's here!"
"He's not here!" Kat yelled.

I hear them walk upstairs and then back down.

"I bet he's back here" he said.

I quickly ran and jumped the fence to the front.

"Like I said before, he's not here" I hear Kat say angrily. "Now leave"

I hear the door slam and I jumped the fence again and entered through the back so I won't get caught. As I went in, Kat's back was facing towards me. I quietly sneaked behind her and wrapped my arms around her. She jumped a little and then quickly turned around.

"Holy shit Bradley!" She yelled. "Don't do that!"
"I'm sowey" I pouted and held her tighter. "Let's go cuddle"
"Okay, let's go"

She intertwines our hands and pulls me to her bedroom.

"Mwuah, mwuah, mwuah, mwuah, mwuah" I said while peppering her with kisses and she giggles and covers her face. "Awe, babydoll, don't cover your beautiful face"

She uncovers her face and then turns to face me.

"What's gonna happen when the boys come back from tour?" She asks.
"I'm not sure" I answered. "We'll figure something out"
----------------------------------------------
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter :)