6

Bradley's POV
"What's going on?" I hear James ask.
"Nothing, just go away" I said a bit rudely as I held onto Kat's small frame a little tighter.

I hear Kat whimper as soon as she lost my touch since James pried me off her. She quickly ran up to her room before James touched her or asked her if everything's okay. Tristan and Connor went up after her while I stormed off into the living room leaving James in the hallway. After awhile, Connor came back but not Tris.

"Yo, mate, she's not telling me or Tris anything" Connor said. "What did she tell you?"
"It's nothing, everything's fine" I replied in a monotoned voice while getting up.

As I approached Katherine's bedroom door, I quietly peaked through the door to see Kat cuddled up against Tristan and they were both asleep. I quickly snapped a picture before heading out and running into James, I quickly motioned him to be quiet even though he said nothing at all. I can tell he was looking at me weirdly even though my back was facing towards him and he followed me downstairs into the living room where Connor was sitting.

~

After a while, Tristan came down and Kat was trailing behind him and she sat beside me. She rested her head on my shoulder.

"I won't let him touch you or get near you" I whispered into her ear so only she can't hear, she nods and nuzzles her head into the crook of my neck.

Katherine's POV
It's been a week now and I haven't been going to school. My parents don't know about it just because I begged James to excuse me while I went out and explored I guess?

"Turn your phone off!" James yelled as he tossed it to me.

I turned on my phone to see texts from Amelia and it actually wasn't much notifications and it still bothered James.

From: Amelia
Why weren't you at school?
Joe kept asking me where you were
He may show up at your door

As I went up to my room thinking of what to reply with, Amelia called me.

"Please say Joe isn't on his way" I said into the phone.
"Hello to you too" Amelia replied. "He is"

I groaned as Brad walked in and looked at me confused and then jumped on me which made a thump noise.

"What was that?" I hear Amelia ask in a panic and I picked up my phone.
"It's just my brothers bandmate who's using me as a pillow and won't get off of me" I replied while shoving him but he won't budge and I sighed.
"Well, I'm gonna try and stop Joe from leaving the house.. He's a little intoxicated.."
"By little you mean a lot?"
Amelia takes a deep breathe before replying, "yeah.."
"Well have fun"
"Will not! Bye!"
"Bye"

We hung up and I tried placing my phone on my nightstand.

"Brad.." I whined. "Get off me!"
"No!" He replied as he held my waist tighter.
"Please?"

He shakes his head like a little kid and I laughed.

"Yooooo" I hear the boys say.
"Dude get off my sister!" James said.

Brad held onto me tighter if that was even possible. I manage to sit up with Brad in my lap.

"Okay, now you need to get off her" James said.
"No, don't tell me what to do!" Brad replied while clinging onto me like a koala.

Connor and Tristan laughed.

----------------------------------------------
I actually like the new cover even though it doesn't have much on it aha