12

Katherine's POV
"Katherine, come down here please!" I hear dad yell.

I quickly go down and he hands me an envelope, I quickly open it and start jumping up and down.

"What is it?" Mom asked.
"My mark!" I replied. "I got 97%!"
"Good job!" Mom and dad said at the same time.

I quickly run into James' room not even knocking and attacked him with a hug which knocked him over.

"What is that for?" He asked while hugging back.
"Thank you" I said.
"For what?"
"For helping me study for my diploma"
"Anything for you"

I showed him my mark and he called the boys over to celebrate. We decided to go bowling.

~

As we got to the bowling alley, the boy behind the counter kept looking at me as we paid and everything. I felt him looking at me when we all walked off to the lane we were assigned to.

"He keeps looking at you" Connor said while looking at his direction and back at me.
"I know" I replied.
"Wanna bet he's gonna ask for your number we leave?"
"No one is going to ask my sister for her number" James said, butting into our conversation.
"Wanna make that bet?" I whispered to Connor and he nods. "Loser owes winner fro-yo"

We played our last frame and we returned the bowling shoes, he sends me a wink and I quickly turned around and crashed into Brad but the crash ended up being a hug.

"Why hello there love" He said and I don't know what came over me and I pecked his cheek and grabbed his hand and dragged him outside.

"So?" Connor asked.
"You lost" I replied.
"Dammit! I was sure he was going too!"

He goes off to the fro-yo store beside the alley and then came out with his lip jutted out as he hands it to me.

"You'll win next time" I said as I ruffled his hair.

Bradley's POV
"Happy birthday!" Everyone yelled as I walked into my house.
"Thanks guys" I replied and turned to Kat. "Now I know why you kept me out of the house"

All she did was smile and walk towards the boys and gave them a hug. I went around talking to everyone and grabbing drinks. Music blasted through the house and everyone was chatting or dancing.

"Where's Kat?" James yelled over the music.
"Stop worrying about her, she's probably somewhere" Connor yelled back.
"That doesn't help!"

~

It was later on in the day and everyone left. The boys, Kat and I were cleaning around the house.

"I'm tired" I whined.
"We're almost finish" Kat replied while running her hand through my hair.
"I have a question"
"And I have an answer"
"The other day we went bowling, why did that guy wink at you?"
"I don't know, but he stared at me the whole time we we're there"

Anger built up in me knowing that he was staring at her.

"He should've known that you are mine, but you aren't" I mumbled.
"What was that?" She asked.
"Nothing!"

I quickly got up and went out side to throw away my bag in the large garbage can and then Kat came out as I walked in.

"Finally we are done!" Tristan yelled as he fell back on to the couch. "That was tiring!"
"Well, Kat and I are going home" James said and I slightly panicked.
"Um.. Kat.. Can.. Can I talk to you before you leave?" I asked.
"Sure" she replied.

I take her to my room and closed the door.

"What's up?" She asked.
"Okay um.." I started.
"You can tell me anything, you know that?"
"I know, but it might ruin our friendship"
"It might not"
"Okay.. I like you, I really, really like you. Ever since I laid my eyes on you on the first day we met, it felt like love at first sight. I know what James said but I just can't controls feelings"

She looks at me surprised and didn't say anything.

"Please say something" I begged.
"I-I like you too" she replied but still in shock.

I smiled and pulled her into a hug.

"Will you be my girlfriend then?" I asked while nuzzling my head into her neck.
"Yes" she replies.
"Kat! Come on!" James yelled.
"Coming!" She yells back.
"Be ready at 6 tomorrow" I told her and she nods and I smile at her.
----------------------------------------------
Gonna be honest, I kinda rushed this one too but it's still good! (I hope)