20

Katherine's POV
"They're gonna be back soon" I told Brad.
"Don't worry, I'll be out of here before they come" Brad replied. "I'll come up with something or get my family to cover why I left tour without telling anyone"

My phone went off and I saw a text from Tristan.

"They're 15 minutes away" I said.
"I'll go in 5" Brad replies and nuzzles closer to me.
"You're comfy aren't you"
"Mhm"

~

"Tris!" I yelled and jumped onto him and he caught me and spun me around.
"I missed you, it was shitty when you left" he said while he put me down.
"It was too quiet" Connor added as I went to hug him.
"Well you guys are back now" I said.
"Not really.. Brad's missing.."
"It's okay buddy, I'm sure he's okay and he will be back"
"Where's my hug?" James pouted and I glared at him and went straight to my room.
"Okay you obviously did something that made her go home and not stay us for tour, she wasn't sick, if she was then she would've told one of us" I hear Connor say.
"I didn't do anything!" James lied.
"Sure.." Tristan said even though he knew why.

I debated if I should sneak out, which I did but from my parents room and ran all the way to Brad's house and rang the doorbell. When he opened the door, he was surprised to see me.

"How'd you get here?" He asked while pulling me in.
"Sneaked out" I replied.
"But aren't the boys home today?"
"Yeah, they just got back. They will be doing their own things so I don't think they will notice that I'm gone"
"Oh they will"
"So, what's your plan?"
"So whenever I show up and they ask about it, I'll just say a family emergency came up so I wasn't able to be there for the rest of tour and if they don't trust and they go ask my parents then they will also say family emergency"
"I guess that will work"

~

"Brad!" Tristan and Connor yelled.
"Where were you? Why weren't you there for tour?" Connor asked.
"A family emergency came up" Brad lied. "I'm sorry that I didn't tell any of you, I just didn't have time"
"Is everything okay?"
"yeah, everything's fine"

Brad looks over at me and sends me a wink and I gave him a small smile in return since I know it was his plan. I decided to go back to my room since James doesn't want me around Brad after when he walked in on us almost kissing. I'm upset that happened! Why did James have to walk in at that time?
Most of the time, Brad ignored James and only talked to Connor and Tristan.

"Kat!" Tristan screamed. "Come down here, hurry!"

I quickly ran down the stairs to see what's going on.

"What's happening?" I asked panicking when I saw Tristan lying on the floor.
"I'm hungry" Tristan replied.
"Don't ever scare me like that!"
"Food"
"Alright, let's go feed you, you hungry baby"

His eyes lit up and he ran to the kitchen, I shook my head and headed to the kitchen and grabbed whatever I saw first.

"Nom, nom" Tristan said while taking a bite. "So, what did you and Brad do while we were gone?"
"Stuff" I replied.
"What kind of stuff"
"Dude, piss off" Brad said while walking into the kitchen.

Bradley's POV
The only reason why I walked into the kitchen is because I heard my name and I also wanted to steal food off of Tristan's plate which I did.

"Hey!" Tristan yelled. "My food! Don't touch it!"
"Nah" I said while taking more.
"No, stop it!"
"Bradley, do you want me to make you food?" Kat asks and I nod my head like a little kid.

She gets up and starts preparing.

"You're the best" I said and hugged her from behind.
"She's the best of the bestest!" Tristan yelled as he joined the hug and we all laugh.

~

"Bye kitten" I said to Kat and pecked her cheek.
"I'll see you tomorrow?" She asked while hugging me.
"Of course"

I pull away from the hug and walked out of her room but got stopped by James.

"Can I help you?" I asked and he motions me to follow him.
"Remember before before you and the boys met Kat and you guys promised something?" He asked right when we enter his room.
"Yeah"
"If you remember that then why? Why are you dating Kat when you promised not too?"
"Well sorry that I can't control my feelings"

With that I went to reach for the door.

"And you can't stop me from seeing her either" I finished and left.
----------------------------------------------
Wowiiieeeee 2.39k reads?!
Thanks guys 💕

I don't think any of you guys know this but I started a Luke Hemmings fanfic, I'd appreciate if you guys read it and gave me feedback on it.