17

Katherine's POV
"Baby, I don't to hide our relationship anymore!" Brad said.
"But I don't want James to beat you up" I replied while wrapping my arms around his torso.
"Then can we at least tell Connor and Tristan?"
"They will tell James, it will slip out of their mouth one day"
"Tell James what?" We hear Tristan ask and we quickly pull away while him and Connor were walking in.
"Nothing" Brad and I say quickly and they eyed us suspiciously and left. "It's too risky to continue our relationship while you guys are on tour" I sighed.
"Is this your way of breaking up with me?" He panicked. "I really, really, really, really like you!"
"I really like you too, but it's just.. I don't know"
"We'll work it out, I promise"

He gives me a small smile and pecks my cheek right when James walks in and we stood there with wide eyes since he probably saw.

"Why do you guys seem so scared to see me?" James asked. "I know I came out of no where but you don't have to look at me like that"

I looked down and started rocking back and forth. I hear James walk away and I look up at Brad.

"Do you think he saw us?" I whispered and he shrugged.
"By the way," James paused. "We're gonna be at the venue soon"

We both nodded and he left.

~

"That.. Was.. Awesome!" Brad yelled.
"Hurry up, we need to sign into our hotel for the night!" I said.
"Okay, okay"

He picks up his belongings and we met up with the others. Some how James was okay that I was sharing a room with Brad.

"I'm surprised that James is okay with us sharing a room" I said as I collapsed onto the bed.
"Who cares!" He replies. "Cuddles all night!"

He jumps onto me and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Baby, you're squishing me" I said quickly and his smile grew.
"I'm sorry kitten" he peppers my face with kisses as he turns into his back making me lay on top of him. "Cuddles me"

I laughed a little and placed my head on his chest. We laid there in comfortable silence and then we heard a knock. Brad whined and went to answer the door.

"What do you want?" He asked rudely.
"Chill" Tristan replied.
"No, go away"
"Bradley" I scolded.

He gives me a little pout while he face plants on the bed and looks up at me.

"So, what brings you here Tris?" I asked.
"I'm bored" he replies.
"It's also late, you should be in bed"
"I'm not tired, plus, I'll sleep on the bus"

I shook my head and looked down to see Brad sleeping.

"Aw, is Bradley bear asleep?" He cooed. "Well, I'll find something else to do, goodnight"
"Night"

He walks out as I pull the covers over Brad.

"Is he gone?" Brad whispers.
"Are you serious right now?" I asked with a laugh. "You pretended to sleep so he can leave?"
"I wanted my cuddles!"

He rests his back on the headboard and opens his arms waiting for me. I scooted closer to him and rested my head on his chest as his arms wraps around my waist protectively.

"You know, you're turning 19 soon" Brad reminded me.
"Let's not talk about that" I groaned.
"Feeling old?"
"Yup, and slightly tired"

He chuckles and kisses my forehead.

"Goodnight, beautiful" he whispers.
"Goodnight, rockstar" I whispered back.

He gives me another kiss on my forehead before I drifted off to sleep.

~

"Brad" I whispered. "Wake up"
"5 more minutes" he groaned.
"Get up, we leave in an hour"

He ignores me and turns over, I decided to kiss his cheek and letting it linger there for away before pulling away. His lips curve into a smile as he opens his eyes.

"I wouldn't mind getting woken like this every morning" he says as he sits up.

After he got ready, we went down to the lobby to meet up with everyone else.

"Oh yeah" Brad started. "One more week"
"What's in a week?" James asked confused.

I looked at him in disbelief and a look of horror washed over his face.

"Think, James, think" Connor said.
"You can do this, I believe in you" Tristan chimed in.
"Ohhhhh" James said and face palmed himself. "How could I forget?"
"If you forgot my birthday that would be very disappointing!" I said.
"I kinda did forget.."
"What kind of brother are you?" Tristan asked.
"It slipped my mind, okay?"
"Alright, let's go!" Connor said while pushing all of us and we all let out a little laugh.