22

Katherine's POV
"So?" Tristan asks.
"Before I start, Connor, I need to tell you something" I said.
"What is it?" He asked.
"Brad and I are dating"
"Wait, what? Oh, I knew that!"
"How'd you know?" Brad asked.
"I'm skilled Brad, I'm skilled"

I slowly looked at Tristan and he tried to avoid eye contact.

"Tris.." I said.
"I'm sorry! It slipped out!" He replied quickly.

I shook my head.

"Never telling you things again" I mumbled.
"Hey! You can trust me!" He whines.
"No we can't" Brad said while wrapping his arms around me.
"Anyways.." Connor butted in. "Kat, tell us what you were gonna say earlier."
"Right.." I started. "Well, obviously he doesn't like the fact that me and Brad are dating and went out and drank but not that much since he's able to go to his room with no problem."
"And maybe he went to go talk to someone to get ideas on how to break us up" Brad added.
"That too"
"We will make sure no one does" Connor says.
"Yeah" Tristan agrees. "It's late, me and Connor should head home."
"Or stay the night" I suggested.
"No, we don't want to bother you" Connor replied.
"It's fine, stay"

They both finally gave in and we all got ready for bed. Every time the boys stay over, they always have clean clothes lying around my house.

~

"So wake up! Your sleeping heart!" I heart Tristan and Connor belt out.

I sigh and got out of Brad's grip and went down to see what they are up to.

"You're lucky that I love you guys" I laughed while seeing them attempt to make breakfast.
"Um.. Yeah can you help us with breakfast?" Tristan asked.
"Yeah, let me just get ready for the day"

They both nodded and I went back upstairs and into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and brushed out my hair. After, I went back to my room to see Brad still sleeping, I kissed his cheek lightly before going into my closet. I picked out ripped skinny jeans and then I threw on one of Brad's hoodie since now everyone knows we are dating I can steal his stuff. I went back down to the kitchen.

"Hm.. That hoodie looks very familiar" Tristan said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes as I got the pan and the stove ready.

"Oh, that's where it went" I hear Brad say.

I turn around to see him shirtless.

"Morning" I said and turned back around to continue making breakfast.
"Morning babe" he replied and came over to kiss my cheek. "I kinda need my hoodie."
"I'll give it back after I finish this, which is in 30 seconds"

Connor and Tristan started counting down but I finished with 10 seconds remaining. I went back up to my room and locked the door. I went back over to my closet and picked out a white tank top that says meow on it and threw flannel over it leaving it unbuttoned. I went back down and placed Brad's hoodie on his lap, he gives me a smirk as he puts it on and pulls me down to sit beside him.

"So, you were wearing nothing underneath when you wore this?" Brad whispered and I looked down at my lap blushing.

I see Brad bite his lip and then finished his last bite and put his plate into the sink. He dragged me to my room and closed the door.

"Answer me" Brad commanded and I just nodded.

He was so close to me that I can feel his breath on my lips. I look into his eyes and then down to his lips, he does the same and starts leaning in but stops.

"Can I?" He asks and I just nodded.

He closes the gaps between us and presses his lips onto mine.
----------------------------------------------
Omfg finally! An update!
It's been too long
How are you guys?
This chapter is also unedited