We Have To Find Her

(Violet's Pov)

(Violet's Pov)

I was getting up from my bed and I stretched a bit as I looked to the side to see Clementine's bed empty. It was a bit strange since she has been in the habit of sleeping late but maybe she had a nightmare and didn't want to wake me up. I get up from the bed and head out to the others for some breakfast and I notice that AJ was gone too.

"Has anyone seen Clem and AJ?" I asked as I took a seat.

"No, but I think they just went out for a bit on patrol." Louis says and I nod a bit as we eat some of Omar's stew. But as time was passing us by, I started to get worried, and I decided to go up the watch tower and look for them. Though I wasn't going to be able to see them till they reached the tree lines it still kept me busy.

"Hey, Clem and AJ, are fine, you know nothing will happen to them." I hear and look to Louis who was looking at me as he finally made it up the ladder.

"I just can't help but worry, I mean Clem's leg it basically a pirate leg, and AJ well... I know he's safe, but he worries a lot about Clementine too, what if they got hurt or something?" I asked him.

"Trust me, they aren't hurt, you got to have a bit of faith in Clem." He says and I nod.

"I do but I'm still allowed to worry about my girlfriend." I mutter.

"Hey, you called her your girlfriend." He jokes as he poked my cheek and I look to him.

"I mean she is my girlfriend." I say to him.

"You usually say partner." He says and I nod.

"Well, she's my girlfriend, now buzz off." I say and shove him lightly. He didn't leave which in all honesty I was happy that he didn't. we waited and waited and then I finally see AJ walking back to us and I hurry down the ladder and open the gate as I run up to him and give him a hug.

"Holy ell you had us worried little dude." Louis says as he comes up to us and I pull back to see AJ crying.

"Hey where is Clem?" I asked him and he shakes his head. I look to his hands to see that they were fists and I place my hands on his shoulders.

"She left us." I hear him say and I looked to him.

"She said she wasn't happy, and she fucking left us." He says mad and he looked to me.

"I thought she was happy here, but she says she wasn't." He says and I looked to the woods then back to him. I was still trying to process all of this. Clem left us... she left the school... she left me?

"You... wait... She just, up and left?" Louis asked as I moved my hands off, of AJ and I looked to the woods more.

"She's gone?" I asked.

"Vi-."

"SHE FUCKING.... AFTER ALL THE... FUCK!" I yelled and I looked for something to hit, to punch to do some damage.