A Time Of Relaxation

(Violet's Pov)

(Violet's Pov)

I stared at the Walkers as they walked around the field and even some in the town. I looked over to Clementine and AJ as they looked to the town as well.

"We should turn back." Till says and I look at her.

"No, we can just cover our scents." I tell her and looked back to the Walkers.

"We grab a Walker; hell, even use one as a cow catcher like Jane did." Clementine says and I nod.

"Alright, we can do that." I say and I pull my knife out and grabbed a walker as we killed it and dragged it over to the side so we wouldn't be seen. We covered ourselves in the Walker guts and I look to the side as a Walker came in our direction.

"This can't work." Till says and I look at more Walkers as they just looked around.

"Shut up, keep quiet and you won't fucking die." I tell her and Clementine along With AJ began walking into the heard.

"If we get lost, we use the symbol you talked about and meet in the nearest town." Clem whispers and I nod as I walk behind them.

"Got it." I whispered and we began walking more into the town. We passed by the Walkers slowly and a few bumped into me and the others.

"This is suicide." Till says and I turn to glare at her.

"Shut up or they'll catch us." I tell her and she glared at me and I look back in front of me as a Walker stopped and growled at me as it came close. And like an idiot Till shot her gun and the Walkers were looking where the noise was coming from and I shake my head.

"Fucking God damn it." I say and we scattered around the herd, we couldn't be bunched up together and I ran to the nearest building. I almost got to the door before I had been slammed to the ground and looked up to see Till pointing her gun at me then she looked up and shot in the air a few times. It got the Walkers attention and I tried to get up before she had kicked me in the head and ran into the building. I slowly got up and a Walker grabbed me.

"FUCK!" I yelled and shoved it back and got up as fast as I could before two Walkers grabbed me and I slammed one into the building since it had been on my back and I grabbed my knife and stabbed the Walker in front of me. I shove it back and went to the door and it was locked.

"FUCING BITCH!" I yelled and looked for an opening and I did find one as I ran past the Walkers. As I ran I kept looking around the heard for other exits and I found one as I ran past a Walker shoving it to the ground and I ran into a shed and grabbed a lawnmower and shoved it to the door and I go to the farthest wall and sat down as I tried to breath.

"Oh god... fucking... fuck." I mutter.

'Ok the next time we see this bitch we kill her, she tried to fucking kill us.' Inner Violet says and I nod.