What Do I Want?

(Violet's Pov)

(Violet's Pov)

Till and I were just having a staring contest and she still doesn't move to sit down. She just glares back at me and I glared back at her, it started to piss me off.

"No." She says again and I move forward a bit before I hear Clementine get up and I feel her grab my ar.

"Sit your ass back down now." I tell her once more.

"What are you going to do about it?" Till asked just as mad as I was. I move Clems' arm off me and I shove Till to the ground and she looks up at me and glares as she gets back up from the floor. I shove her back down and she looks up at me.

"THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?!" She yelled pissed and I glare at her.

"You are my problem, you've always been the fucking problem every fucking day, every fucking night, you cause nothing but fucking issues for me." I tell her as she tried to get back up but I shove her back down.

"STOP!" She yelled and I think as I grab her by the front of her shirt and pull her up. I then grabbed the back of her shirt with one hand and pull her to the door.

"Violet what are you-."

"I'm teaching this bitch a lesson." I say pissed and I grabbed the bookshelf and pull it with my free hand. It was hard but I was able to do it and I open the door.

"STOP!" AJ yells but I don't listen as I shove Till out and I walk out too. Thousands of Walkers were around us and I grabbed the plank of wood and jam it to the doorhandle so AJ and Clem couldn't open it. I glare at Till as she gets up from the ground and she looks at me.

"Don't yell, Walkers all around us." I whispered and she looked scared.

'Fucking good.' Inner Violet says and I look at Till as she glares at me.

"What the fuck is this supposed to do?" She asked and I could hear the fear in her voice.

"Teaching you a lesson." I say and punch her. She fell backwards into the yard and the Walkers heard this as they started to move towards us. I wasn't afraid.

"Fucking-"

"Shut your damn mouth you fucking bitch." I tell her and I see a few Walkers get close to us.

"You're psychotic." She says as she gets up and a Walker gets to her and I grabbed my knife from the side and she grabbed her gun. I chuckled a bit at this. If she shot the gun more Walkers would come. I back away from a Walker that was getting close to me but I stabbed it. It's black blood hitting me and I dropped the body. Till looks to me as she runs up to the house but I grabbed her and shoved her to the ground.

"You want to live?" I laughed as I watch her on the ground.

"For fuck sake what the hell do you think you are doing?" she asked pissed.