Come Or Go?

(Violet's Pov)

(Violet's Pov)

I thought for a bit on Clementine's question, and I take a breath and look to her as she looked to me. I then look back to the fire and shake my head.

"Last I saw he was... sad... because we couldn't find you... he was worried too about you because of your leg, and I had to remind him that you were one tough woman... don't know how he will react when I don't bring you back... will you ever come home?" I ask her as I turn my head to look to her.

"I don't know... maybe not." She tells me and I sighed.

"Do you... I mean we can't be together if you... if you're gone." I tell her.

"I know." She tells me and I chuckled.

"Do you even... want to be together?" I asked her and she looks at me.

"I... can I think on it?" She asked and I chuckled and shake my head.

"No... no you can't I need to know now." I tell her truthfully.

'She is going to say no, she doesn't want to be with you, and you know it, you have for a long time now.' I hear and I take a breath.

"I need some time-."

"You have had three months to think about it Clementine, three months out here, to think on it... I think I deserve an answer." I say.

"You do, I'm not saying you don't... I haven't had time to think on it because I've been busy." She says and I scoff a bit at this information.

"Fine... I will give you some time... until I have to leave." I tell her and she looked to me.

"When?" She asked.

"Hmm, a few days... promised AJ I would be back." I tell her.

"He's been good?" She asked.

"Yea... listens a lot, helped me when we were out the school for a month." I mutter and I get up slowly, but I feel her grab my arm and I look to her then to the flames.

"Got to shift the wood." I mutter and she let's me go and I head to the flames and grabbed the poker and shift it. I look to see Amos and Till come back in and I get up quickly get up and glare at them. Clem gets up and comes up to my face and she places her hands on my face.

"It's fine, you're fine, they wont start anything." She says and I look to her and I nod a bit.

"Look I'm sorry." Amos says and I back up away from them as he walked up to us.

"Amos, just stay back." Clementine says and I look at him and then Clem comes close to me, and I look to her.

"I just... keep him away from the gun." I mutter and she nods as she heads over to the rifle and grabbed it.

"I have it with me." She says and I nod, and I go and take a seat on the couch as I finished placing some wood on the flames. I look to all of them as they take a seat in their chairs and Clementine sat next to me.