Arguments and Reconcile

(Violet's Pov)

(Violet's Pov)

I kissed Clementine on the lips and she placed her hands on my shoulders and I moved back and looked at her. She looked back to me and I look up to the stairs and then back to her. She pulls me close to her and I moved a bit and pin her to the couch as we kissed more. I place my hand on her hip as I used my other hand to keep me from crushing her. She puts her hands to my face and we break apart and I smirked at her. She looks to me and I kiss her again and I moved my hand slowly up her shirt and I feel her skin on my hand. Her breathing gets a bit labored and I smirk a bit into the kiss and move my hand closer to her chest and we pulled apart and I lean forward a bit.

"Should we stop?" I asked and Clementine kissed me again and again. I keep my hand placed on her chest and as I was about to move my hand up more the basement door hit against the wall and I quickly get up and Clementine fixed her shirt quickly as we get up just to see Till come down and I look at her.

"What the hell is going on?" Till asked as she looked at us and I glared at her.

"Nothing, what's going on?" Clementine asked her.

"AJ I can't find him." She says.

"WHAT?!" I yell and I hurry and pass her a bit I hear someone hurry up behind me and I look around the house.

"AJ!?" Clementine yells and I keep looking.

"God damn it." I mutter as I hurry out the door and the storm had come this way and I look around.

"AJ!" I yelled as I looked around the field.

"AJ!" Clementine yelled and I groaned a bit.

"AJ WHERE ARE YOU?!" I yelled and looked around as the wind picked up some more.

"Fuck." I mutter and look to Clementine.

"Look we can head out more see where he went." Clem says and I think.

"I don't want you out here in this storm, stay here just in case." I tell her as we head back in before the rain started to pour. I grabbed my gun quickly and was about to head out.

"I'll come with." Till says and I look at her.

'Don't trust her.' Inner Violet says.

"We can find him quicker and the Walkers are out like crazy during this time." Till says and I groan.

"Hurry up god damn it." I tell her as I hurry out the door. the rain began to pick up and I ran out into the field.

"AJ!" I yelled as I look around.

"AJ!" Till yelled and I keep my eye out for anything.

"WHY THE HELL WEREN'T YOU WATCHING HIM?!" I yelled in the rain as I glared at her.

"I WAS HE JUST FUCKING RAN UP THE STAIRS AFTER WHAT YOU SAID!" She yelled back and I shake my head.

"AJ!" I yell again and look around. I thought I saw some movement by the barn and I quickly run up to it and try to open the door and I bang on it since it was locked.