What the Young Will See

(Violet's Pov)

(Violet's Pov)

I looked away from Louis and I take a minute before I rubbed my head and looked back to him. I think on what to say and I sighed.

"Not really sure how I should feel, but in all honesty... kind of good?" I questioned as I looked to him.

"Good?" Ruby asked.

"Well, I know that Clementine is still alive, so that is one good thing to happen right?" I asked.

"Yea but I mean she isn't with you." Willy says and I nod.

"Yea... I know but I know Clem." I say and look to the admin building. I sighed as I get up and look to the ground a bit and think.

"You, ok? Like are you really, ok?" Ruby asked and I think.

"Yea, like I said I'm kind of good... look I need to talk with AJ and then get some rest if that's fine with you guys of course?" I asked and they nodded as I headed to the admin building of the school. I looked around a bit until I headed up to the headmaster's old office and I see AJ sitting by the railing and I rubbed my neck as I go over to him and I take a seat.

"Trying to hide?" I joked as I shoved him lightly and he looked to me and I sighed.

"I get it... you're mad and I would be too." I say to him.

"You made a promise to me, and you're just going to go back on it?" He asked and I rubbed my neck a bit.

"I don't want you getting hurt, trust me I wouldn't mind you coming if I didn't have to worry about the whisperers." I lied and he looked to the kids in the yard, and I look out to the woods.

"Why were you limping?" He asked and I look at him.

"You saw that hu?" I asked and he nods.

"So, what happened?" He asked and I think.

"Whisperers... that's why I was gone so long and that's why I want you to stay here with the others while I go look for Clementine." I explained to him.

"You did find her, right?" He asked and I nod.

"Yep, she's doing good, from what I could see that is... still badass." I tell him.

"That's Clem for you." He says and I nod and looked back to the woods.

"You're going to leave again in a month?" He asked and I nodded.

"Need some rest and some familiarity for a while... was stuck in a snowstorm, got hurt by a bunch of crazy people, but at least I got to see Clementine." I say and smile a bit.

"Did you get the chance to talk to her?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No, Walkers had us surrounded before I could... but she has a few friends looking out for her, so I'll head back out and look for her." I lied and he looks to me.