Where Could She Be?

(Violet's Pov)

(Violet's Pov)

Clem has been here, she's been through here, I don't care if it was a few days ago at least we know we are on the right track. We followed Charlie into the community, and he was taking us to a tent. Many people were looking at us, but I didn't care, we weren't staying long anyway. I looked around a bit more and I looked to AJ, and he stayed closer to me. He was also looking around and I didn't blame him, these were new people, and it was a new community that we were dealing with.

"He's through here." Charlie says and I nod as he let's us in and I look around a bit. A man looks up from the small portable desk as he comes up to us. He was wearing some kind or armor instead of walker skin like most of the people here, in all honesty he seems to be the least strange person here.

"Hello, it seems you might have stumbled onto one of our traps, I am sorry." The man says and I look to him.

"What was the point of the trap?" I asked him and he cleared his throat.

"Well, it's to call Walkers to us in a way, but also to get people who might cause us harm if they found us... and since you have stumbled upon the trap we thought, you might have been bad people." The man says and I look at him.

"That's a bit overboard." AJ says and I look to him then back to the man.

"I mean yes, it is, but it works, and we can get into the horde of Walkers easier if the people have a group or anything." The man explained and I shake my head a bit at this and looked to AJ.

"Look we were just told that a girl named Clementine passed through here, which direction is she headed." I got straight to the point and the man looked to me then to AJ.

"Oh, you must be AJ than, my boyfriend Javier told us that you two were looking for Clementine." The man says.

"How do you know Clem?" AJ asked.

"She helped us with Richmond, my name is Jesus, well my friends and community call me that." He says and I look to him.

"Which direction did she head in?" I asked getting a little impatient at this moment. The man looked to me a bit shocked.

"You must be Violet, she told us about you." He says and I looked to him. My face fell a bit in sadness, and I sighed.

"Nothing good hu?" I asked.

"I mean... she said some good things... Mostly." He says and I shake my head.

"Which direction did she head in?" I asked again and he looked to me.

"She headed North." He says and I get a bit angry, but I calm down a bit.

"She went back north.... Fuck." I muttered as I think.

"We can set you up with one of our horses, Clementine said that you have a friend back home that can take care of them." He says and I sighed a bit as I think and looked to AJ. He looked so crestfallen, and I pat his head a bit and I think.