Someone To Talk To

(Violet's Pov)

(Violet's Pov)

I got up from my spot and looked around the Pharmacy. Currently I was looking in the office and I searched in the desk trying to look for the key. That is until I heard the door open and I turn to see Clementine as she stared at me.

"You need something?" I asked her.

"What is going on with you?" She asked.

"Nothing, nothing is wrong with me." I tell her and she glared at me and I glare back.

'Maybe you should tell her about me, that is if you're so keen on getting rid of me.' I hear and shake my head and go look in the desk again.

"We can talk now." She says as she comes up and takes a seat on the other side of the desk and I look at her.

"Till is watching AJ so she can't bother us." She tells me and I look ahead of me to the wall in front of me.

"Look, we don't need to talk about anything, I already know you don-."

"I do want to be with you, and Till and I aren't dating damn it, did you forget what we said back in Maine?" She says pissed and I look at her.

"You sure as hell didn't fucking say that back at the cabin, you fucking-."

"I know, I know god damn it but for fuck sake I was mad and it's pissing me off right now." She tells me.

'Pissing her off hu? we have a good habit of doing that these days.' The voice says and I shake my head again and take a breath.

"Look, I just want to know what's happening with you Violet." Clem says and I look at her and glare at her.

"Nothing is wrong with me god damn it." I tell her.

"Yes, there is, you aren't thinking straight." She says.

"I'm gay, I don't ever think straight." I say and we sat in silence for a while before we ended up laughing at the bad joke. I looked back to the desk and sighed.

"Look, nothing is wrong with me, even if there was, I've delt with it for years now." I tell her.

"Vi-."

"Just drop it please Clem." I tell her.

'She's just trying to help you, no need to be a bitch about it.' I hear and turn to the other side to see myself again.

"Vi?" I hear and turn to see Clem as she looked to me.

"Nothing is wrong, just had to block some things out... guess I forgot Walkers existed in that process." I tell her.

"I'm not talking about Walkers and you know it." She says.

"Then what?" I asked as I opened a drawer and saw a few keys so I grabbed them.