To Shoot A Friend

(Violet's Pov)

(Violet's Pov)

I was watching as Clementine sat next to AJ on the couch I was still frozen after what just happened, and I kept my eyes on Till and Amos. They both glared at me and I glare back at them.

"Why doesn't the kid put his gun away?" Till asked.

"Because AJ isn't fucking psychotic like you two." I mutter and looked back to Clementine.

"Oh, this is bullsh-."

"Stop it right now all of you." Clem says and I shake my head.

"Why did you lie Violet?" AJ asked and I look at him.

'Why lie indeed Violet? You're in a bit of a bind, aren't you?' The voice asked and I look over to the flames and shake my head.

"Violet?" AJ asked again and I just keep looking to the flames.

"She's fucking gone." Amos says and I glare at him and I stand up as does Till and Clem as she grabbed my arm.

"Violet please stop." She tells me and I pull my arm away from her.

"No, she's fucking crazy, we almost got killed by Whisperers because of her, we-."

"Those Whisperers were crazy to begin with, Charlie was crazy, Violet protected me from them so shut up." AJ says and I look to him then to the floor as I sit back down in the chair.

"It doesn't matter she shouldn't have killed him." Amos says and I glare at him.

"I should have let him kill me instead? Motherfucker was trying to choke me to death with a rope around my god damn neck, you fucking bastard... fuck you, how the hell can you stay with people like this Clem?" I asked her pissed and she looks to me and sighs.

"Look, we... all just need to keep the peace while we can... until we get back to the community." Clem says.

"You're not coming back?" AJ asked and I rubbed my face a bit and chuckled.

"No... she doesn't want to come back; she's got a new home." I tell him and he looks to me then back to her and I look to Clem.

'Hey don't be harsh on the kid.' The voice says and I shake my head and look to Clem as she gave me a sad look.

"AJ-."

"No that's not fair... we had a home, we had safety, and you left me... what happened to all those years you spent taking care of me... you're like my mom at this point." AJ says and I look to the floor.

"AJ please-."

"And you left Violet, Louis said she was heartbroken when you left, how could you do this to us?" He asked mad.

"Simple, she wants to be somewhere else." Till says and I go after her and shove her to the wall.

"I will end you, you mother fucker do you hear me." I say low and threating and she glares at me.