See What Happens

(Violet's Pov)

(Violet's Pov)

Clementine and the others had stayed here for a week since the incident, along with the fact that the snow had finally let up a bit. I was looking out the window a bit before I felt a hand on my shoulder, and I look to see Clementine as she takes a seat next to me. I watch her as she looked a bit down to my leg and I move my leg a bit then look back to her.

"How's your leg?" She asked.

"Better... just a slight limp but hey... I can deal with it." I say and look back out the window.

"That's good... look I know you don't want to talk about it-."

"You're right... I don't want to talk about it because there is nothing to say anymore." I tell her.

"Look Violet, you are injured still."

"I can walk just fine, and I told you I would be ok... I'll head out tonight, you can stay here though." I tell her.

"Vi... look I know you're mad at me, and I don't blame you at all for that, but I still care about you." She says and I chuckled and shook my head.

"You know... Minnie said the same thing when we were on the boat... said she still cared about me before she ran off and basically left me for dead." I tell her and I look to her.

"Wait you never told me this." She says as she looked to me.

"I couldn't... it wasn't important, and there was no reason to bring it up... she died she is gone, she can't hurt me or manipulate me like she did on the boat." I muttered as I remember being locked up in a cage and she would talk to me, telling me she cared and if I cared I wouldn't do anything to get people hurt.

"I'm... I'm sorry I was delusional on the boat.... And for attacking you." I mutter and look to the trees outside.

"I don't blame you." She says and I chuckled.

"I do... I almost got you killed, almost got the others killed just because I didn't believe you that there was a bomb on the boat... shit I'm surprised I even survived that explosion." I say as I get up.

"Well, you are a tough brat." She joked and I laughed.

"Yea... sure... anyway it seems like I'm able to head out soon." I say and go to grab my jacket.

"Violet, I still want us to be... together." She says and I look to her.

"Sure... but we won't see each other... easier to say you are in a relationship without being with the person." I say and put my jacket on and grabbed my bag and rifle as I turned, she was in front of me and places her hands up to me and holds my face a bit.

"I don't want it to seem like that." She tells me and I look at her.

"Then you could... come with me." I tell her.