1.

PLEASE READ THE FIRST PART of this book -KAILASH to CONNECT TO THIS STORY.
You can find it in my profile.

This book got 3rd place in SidNaaz Watty Awards and I am proud to share the certificate with all of you

💛💛💛

💛💛💛

The quest for love changes user. There is no seeker among those who search for love who has not matured on the way. The moment you start looking for love, you start to change within and without.

It's been more than 48 hours, without her beside him. He was missing her!

Rita Maa could gauge the restlessness in him. He was in his mobile, either talking, texting, or fidgeting, so unlike him! His tapping legs, stimming fingers and lost face looking up the ceiling, when he is not in his mobile made her worry for him.

"Did you talk to Kaushik?" she asked to make his anxious mind and gazing eyes on ceiling to her.

"Hmm... what?" lost in his world, Sidharth looked up towards his mom. He was sitting in the floor of his living room. News channel running on a completely disregarded television channel.

"Yeh le... just freshly squeezed mausambi juice, kala namak bhi dala hain... just how you like!" she offered him a big glass of iced juice which he grabbed from her and drank it in one go.

"Aaram se baba..." sitting down in the dark navy sofa which faced the television she switched off the TV with the remote kept behind him.

"Main bol rahi thi, tune Kaushik se baath kari for resuming your projects and coming back to work?" she inquired again.

"Yes... kal aa raha hain woh yahan.... I asked him to have lunch here. Just make some extra food for him as well" turning himself to her he laid his head down on her lap, hugging her feet.

"Chalo good, acha laga sunn ke. Shehnaaz ki flight hain na aaj raat ki, tu jaa raha hain na usse pick karne?" stroking his thick hair, she asked. She has been aware of her well-being from Sidharth since the day he returned.