19.

Love is not something that you do. Love is something that you are... Love is the unconditional sweetness of emotion.

                                ******

Shehnaaz had been calling him since very early in the morning with no response. Nowadays he wakes up early for his gym and meditation session. He bagged a role of an army officer, and his shooting was about to start in a week. He was very excited about the role and for that he had to lose some weight and follow a strict regimen for the body suited for the character.

Since few days she was busy as well. Meera was very actively giving her new projects in various places. She also helped her create a new social media page, YouTube account for her solo singles. She set up a small nook in her room just for creating videos with her guitar, keyboard, and harmonium. Sidharth had gifted her an LED ring light with the help of which she made videos in the mornings, and she loved how people liked them and made reels out of them.

She was thankful that she was introduced to have a manager from Sidharth. She would have never known the ways she could effectively reach the public by just building a better social media presence. The appreciative comments and feedback motivated her further to do better in the next video. She also bagged a solo song for a very known actress in a small budget movie. The realty singing show she had auditioned for was also about to start its shooting in a month's time. She was content to see her progress, though slow but steady.

With all this they made sure to meet each other at least once a day but it mostly ended up in the nights. Either at her place or his, but it was mostly hers that Sidharth spent his night. He was also becoming the talk of her apartment complex.

Since last two days they had a tiff about the same issue when he was adamant again for her to stay with him for which she was not ready yet. It didn't end up well with him and since then Sidharth had been ignoring her calls. She decided to go to his place early before the traffic hit the roads. She quickly grabbed breakfast, changed her clothes, hair still wet, grabbed the car keys and left home. Karou was still sleeping with Swapna who had moved in with them a month back.

She parked her car and saw Nandu standing next to the car.

"Good morning Nandu bhaiya! Kya hua Sidharth gym nahi gaye ab tak ya wapis aa gaye aaj jaldi?"

"Aaj aaye nahi ab tak woh. Wait kar raha huin.. call bhi nahi pick kar rahe! Main bhi aap ke saath upar chaltha huin."

They reached his home and mom opened the door.

"Good mor... Kya hua mom?" Shehnaaz abruptly stopped her greeting when she saw mom in a hasty walk inside.

"Andar aaja bache... Sid is having a high fever since morning. I tried waking him at 6 but he did not bulge. Then when I touched him, he had very high temperature."

They walked together inside his bedroom.

"Oh!" was the only thing Shehnaaz could say when she saw him sleeping in his stomach facing against them. She climbed up the bed and sat next to him touching his face to see the temperature with a troubled, concerned face.

"Shehnaaz, he is very fussy about taking medicines. I will go and make kada for him and get some oats porridge. You place this damp cloth on his forehead. I will be back... okay?" she asked and left them both in the room.

"Naaz di, meri kuch help chahiye?" Nandu asked worried.

"Haan aap na pharmacy se fever ke liye medicines la do... aur glucose, electrolytes bhi" she instructed him placing the damp wash cloth in the water and squeezing the out the excess water.