18.

Why are you knocking at every other door? Go, knock at the door of your own heart. Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along. Happy is the moment when we sit together, with two forms, two faces, yet one soul, you and I.

                                                                                     ******

"Mom Mom Mom..." a very tired Sidharth crashed down in the couch as soon as he came inside. His t-shirt was drenched with his sweat and his shorts pulled up completely showing his ample thighs.

"Why are shouting baba?" his mom asked.

"Pani de do" he asked giving handing down his empty water bottle to her.

"Itna kyun gym karta hain tu?" she said walking to the kitchen.

"There is a limit to everything Sidharth, you always do everything in extremes." She continued filling up the bottle with cold water.

"Please mom! I have no energy to argue with you now. Jaldi lao na yaar" he yelled.

"Haan chillane ke liye full energy hain, gym karne ke liye hain aur agar koi ghar ka kaam bolo tho... no energy, no mood!"

Snatching the bottle, she gave; he gulped down the cold water.

"Mom woh please AC chala do na... aur mera please protein wala smoothie bana do and I want lot of boiled eggs today for breakfast. Woh mere nutritionist ne diet list de hain, follow that" he ordered.

"Yes, yes yes I know... kar lungi follow..." she switched on the AC and gave the AC and TV remote to him as she knows that was next item, he would ask for from her.

"First go and take shower na baba... or atleast change this t-shirt. You will get sick like this!! Aise AC on kar ke pasiney main... not good na beta"

"After smoothie..." he replied briefly closing his eyes and took in a deep breath, "I am so tired."

She mumbled, nodding her head and left him walking towards the kitchen.

Just then Preeti came in, "Hey Sid, what's up" and she was joined with Shehnaaz who had stayed in his house for the night since yesterday when she came to visit him in the morning.

"Mom kahan hain" Shehnaaz asked running to kitchen.

"Aa gayi, Mom ki chamchi" Sidharth teased her with a smile.

"Stop it S... How about you? Jab dekho Mom yeh kar do... Mom woh kar do... have you even realized she is getting old and at least manage to do your work by yourself?" she scolded sitting beside him.

"Moooommm" he yelled winking at her mischievously.

"Idiot! Ouch!!" she spanked his thighs giving a pain in her hand while he didn't even feel anything.

Shehnaaz coming out from the kitchen, handed him his smoothie, "Sidharth... mujhe jaana hain aaj. Recording hain aur ghar bhi jaana hain."

"Chali jaana... kab jaana hain recording ke liye? Main chod dunga..." he offered, grabbing her wrist, and making her sit beside him in the sofa arm. She happily wrapped her arms around his shoulders and sat comfortably putting all her weight on him.

"Meri ghadi hain na... main chali jaungi. Car hone ke badey faiyedey hain... ab train ke dhakhey nahi khaney padthey aur na bahut chalna padtha hain... Papa mere sabse best hain aur sabse best kaam kiya hain yahan meri car deke chale gaye... Jo bhi siyappey hue unke trip main sab worth it hain... haina?" She giggled and gave a wet kiss on his right cheek.

"Ewww... muh pura namak namak ho gaya tumhare pasine se..." she grimaced.

"Hard work baby... look at this" he flexed his arm muscles.