3.

A life without love is of no account. Don't ask yourself what kind of love you should seek, spiritual or material, divine or mundane, Eastern or Western. . .Divisions only lead to more divisions. Love has no labels, no definitions. It is what it is, pure and simple. Love is the water of life. And a lover is a soul of fire! The universe turns differently when fire loves water.

It was 8am and Sidharth in his cap and sunglasses, to hide his celebrity face, was ringing Shehnaaz' s apartment doorbell. The apartment was not a posh one like his but a decent one in Sher-e-Punjab area, a 40 minutes' drive from his place in Lokhandwala complex in Andheri.

He knew that he was early here to pick her up, but he barely slept at night with twists and turns. He was aware that though she came late and would have slept late, she is an early riser and no matter what she would be up for her voice training. Keeping that in mind he woke up early and was here in front of her door waiting to see her glimpse.

He knows he is getting crazy for her, just her presence enamored him. The strong, intense almost inexplicable connection and the yearning for her to be around him, spending time with him, was exhilarating! The distance from her made him realize more about the hassles, the setbacks and the temporary lack of cuddles can be worth enduring when time came near to meet her and in the thick of it, when miles apart and missing each other, something fierce emotional intimacy synergized within him, which was an unshakable feeling! She too left no stones unturned to make him feel special during this time. She made sure to call him every now and then to tell him about her whereabouts and what happened during those few hours of their absence. The efforts she made were astounding, when she was with her family and spending time with them after a long occasion!

It was Shehnaaz who opened the door for him in his fourth ring, she was fresh out of shower, the reason for her delay to open doors, he assumed and besides her wet hair and white T-shirt with water blotches said it all and she looked quiet tempting in pink broad shorts.

"Kya Bhaiya, aap.... TUM???" With bulging surprised eyes, she bubbled with a big smile on her face.

"Kya bey, do din main mujhe bhaiya bana rahi hain... hugh!!" going past her, he shut the door before pulling her for a tight hug.

"Arre... mujhe laga watchman waley bhaiya hain, usse dhoodh and kuch saman lane ko bola tha" hugging him around his waist and face on his chest, they went silent for a moment.

"I missed this!" she voiced crackly after a while, giving pecks on his chest.

"I missed you!" his voice giving out the same crackle but not leaving her yet from his hold.

The bell rang again, and she loosened her grip around his waist to check on the front door.

"Madam yeh aapka saaman aur paise" it was watchman with a bag of essential stuffs.

"Yeh aap rakh lo bhaiya, thank you! Aur kal se doodh waley ko bol dena yahan bhi aane ko" giving him the tip and closing the door, she saw Sidharth walking towards the couch to sit.

"Chai piyogey? Subah se itni craving ho rahi hain par dhoodh hi nahi tha... main ek minute main bana ke aayi" pouting while saying she walked inside the kitchen which was just across the hall.

"Hmm.. bana de" walking to the kitchen behind her, he grabbed the bag from her hands and kept in the countertop.

"Par usse pehle I need this..." eyes on her lips, hands on her shoulder, he pulled her close, causing her heart to skip a beat. Filling her pleasing aroma in his nostrils and leaning down he attached his parched lips to hers.

She found her fingers raking from his cleaned shaved cheeks through his short hair, so soft and smooth. She wondered how this strong, muscular man have a part of him so soft and flowy!