10.

Patience does not mean to endure passively. It means to look at the end of a process. What does tolerance mean? It means to look at the thorn and see the rose, to look at the night, and see the dawn. Impatience means to be shortsighted as not to be able to see the outcome. The lovers of heart never run out of patience, for they know that time is needed for the crescent moon to become full.

              ***

"Shehnaaz... puttar... Sata sri akala..."

"PAPA"

Shehnaaz bawled hearing her father's voice in Sidharth's incoming call. She had fallen into a light sleep and was hallucinating a sensation of her phone caller tune. With a bolt she sprang up and picked the phone... "Sidhaarthhh... hello?" She breathed out in worry when she heard her father's voice instead.

"Tussi teek haan?" she questioned with welling eyes.

"Main bilkul teek haan. Tu tension mat le. Main aaya tha tujhe surprise dene aur yahan mujhe hi surprise mil gaya, tere iss seher ne mera kya swagat kiya hain" he cackled shaking his belly.

"Baba ji ka bahut bahut dhanyavad aap teek hain" she gave a sigh of relief and looking up the sky she gave one hand salutation by touching the forehead and neck.

"Haan ji beta, woh toh hain, par Sidharth ko mera pehla dhanyavad jata hain. Farishtey ke tarah aaya aaj woh" he gave a thankful look to Sidharth and his mom who gave a proud smile to her son. Sidharth embarrassed just bent down his head and gave a slight smile. They both changed to dry clothes, Sidharth gave his clothes to him, before he made a call to his daughter.

"Aapko aise aana hi nahi chahiye tha Papa..."

"Haan teek hain, Koi gal nahi. Ab aa gaya kya karu. I wanted to see you. Itney saal baad meri beti mujhe wapis mili hain... dur nahi raha gaya. Bas car dene ke bahaney socha thode din tere saath rahunga"

"Teek hain, koi na! Papa, Sidharth ko phone dena"

He handed the phone over to Sidharth, "Yeh lo ji"

"Bol..." grabbing the phone he got up from the couch and walked towards his room for some privacy. Though it felt like a normal action to him, however there was a curious eye who was paying attention to all his movements.

"Pata hain main kitni pareshan ho gayi thi, tumhe aise nahi jaana chahiye tha, Sidharth! Already papa phasey huye the... tum bhi jaa ke phas jatey tho? Tumhe bachaney kon aata phir? Bolo?? Such an idiot you are, above all you didn't even take your phone!"

"I was expecting a thanks from you! But look at you are giving me mother vibes, baby" he giggled laying down in the bed. He was tired and as soon as he hit the bed he started to yawn.

"Chi... you are disgusting Sidharth... mother vibes, like really!"

"Wow someone is thinking dirty! Kitna gandha sochthi hain tu sweetheart! I didn't even say it that way... but I am liking the way you are thinking baby... ooohh baby toh main huin na... Mummmyyy... oooolala..." he said in a sexy voice but again it was hindered by a loud yawn.

"Stop... okay... Sleep... it already very late... you must be very tired... Sidharth?" she wobbled his name after a pause, blushing red.

"Hmm..." He hummed woozy, stretching, and turning on his stomach adjusting the pillow. He closed his eyes and kept the phone held near his ear with one hand. Sleepiness and her soothing voice were what he needed at this time.

"Thank you"

"Hmm..."

"I love you"

She heard him snore in reply, giving her a smile with a nod. Such a baby he can be sometimes. Oh no! better I don't say that again. She giggled with her palm on mouth in that thought.