6.

Knowledge said to me, Love is madness.
Love said to me, Knowledge is a calculation
O slave of calculation do not be a bookworm!
Love is Presence entire, Knowledge nothing but a Veil.

"Itna kyun gym kar liya ek hi din Sidharth kal bahut dard hoga, pagal... Chal jaa take bath and put these clothes to wash. Go..." mom spoke watching Sidharth's fully sweat soaked T-shirt. He made himself a protein shake and slouched down in the dining chair.

He just gave her a nod in reply, too exhausted to even talk. He went to gym after dropping Shehnaaz and worked out more than he should have, after a long time. He knew his body was going to ache the next day, but this was the way he thought to vent his frustration out. He knew that he went overboard with his demands, when they were just in the initial days of their relationship and regretted the way, he reacted to her. He should not have argued with her and disrespected her with his words, but his uncontrolled anger escalates to hurt his close one every time.

"Kya hua mooh kyun phula ke baita hain?" mom asked seeing him sulking with his thoughts.

"Kuch nahi... main naha ke aaya" he replied with a dull uninterested voice and got up walking towards his room.

Rita maa knew the reason for his sour mood. She had to talk with him and know what was going on inside his mind, know his point of view. Everything was good in the evening when Sidharth and Shehnaaz left, to drop her for recordings, but the incident might have made him sweat so much! She was happy to see him taking the initiative to resume his work and go to gym for his fitness but being a mother, she can sense when her kids are happy or sad. She could feel there was something bugging Sidharth's mind. She always had a persistent, nurturing attitude towards her children and served as a role model for them. She had been a problem solver, source of love and affection for them, strong and resilient.

Sidharth after having a long shower went towards kitchen famished to munch on some snacks, Shehnaaz had got from Delhi.

"Maar khayega Sidharth tu! Stop eating those and have some food. It is almost dinner time now. I will make some fresh roti for you." His mother scolded him, snatching the bag, and keeping it back in the cupboard.

"What is it with all of you ladies! Kuch bhi apne mann ka nahi kar sakta kya main. Wahan rak dogi toh kya? Main phir se le lunga!" He was irked by what his mom was doing.

"Leke dikha, himmat hain toh! Chappal se maar bhi khayega mere se"

He cannot mess with her further after that warning. Without saying another word, he exited out from the kitchen to living room and grabbed his mobile off from charging unit. There were few messages from Kaushik and 6 messages from Shehnaaz. The last one was just a few minutes back.

Shehnaaz

Drive slow! Don't be mad and drive, please! 🥺

Itna boring recording hain aaj... 🥱 Have you reached home?

Why are you not seeing your messages? I am worried now... Reply me!!!

I am sorry na Sidharth! Tum Jayda attitude nahin dikha rahe?

Kahan ho yaar tum... I am angry!! 😠 I am on the train with Karou. Groceries bhi lene hain... Uff! Tak gayi main. I want to sleep now! 😴

Reached home

By the end of the message Sidharth had a little smile on his face. He re-read her messages a few more times. Just reading her messages improved his cranky mood. He didn't reply back though, contemplating what to reply to her, but just then got interrupted by his mom's voice.