4.

Whatever happens in your life, no matter how troubling things might seem, do not enter the neighbourhood of despair. Even when all doors remain closed, God will open up a new path only for you. Be thankful! It is easy to be thankful when all is well. Be thankful not only for what you have been given but also for all that you have been denied.

"Mom aapko pata hain phir na Papa ne mujhe apne se dur nahi kiya! Bas mere saath hi rahe purre do din" Shehnaaz grinned talking about the stories about her visit to her home in Delhi with Sidharth's mom.

"Chalo acha hua, Bholenaath ne sab teek kar diya, sabki life main"  she joined her palms for salutation.

Sidharth was busy eating ladoos Shehnaaz mom had packed for them. "I usually don't eat sweets much, but damn these are amazing man!" gobbling down the second ladoo, he was about to get the third one from the box when his mom snatched back the box closing it's lid and hitting his hand.

"Bas ho gaya, everything has a limit" keeping the box aside she turned towards Shehnaaz who was sitting next to Sidharth in the dinning table giggling seeing his antics.

"Ok let me eat those Matri's or those Kachodi's mom... wow those are Gujiya's... wow yaar Teri maa toh awesome hain... what is this mom? You can't stop me like this" frowning on how his mom was keeping aside all the food items inside the tote bag again.

"You need to be fit Sidharth for your projects. You already had enough for today. You can eat later maybe. Also I will share this with Preeti family too."

"Kya mom, you love her more than me. Dare you give anything from this to her. Shehnaaz is related to me and her everything is mine! Understand?" he warned.

"Sidharth, it's ok. I have more at home. I will give you more" Shehnaaz chuckled to his awry behavior.

He calmed listening to that. He was energized after having a sweet nap at Shehnaaz's place. They both slept for more than an hour when Karou came in and woke them up, complaining that Shehnaaz woke him up but was sleeping soundly. They came an hour back to his place and he witnessed an amazing reunion of mom and Shehnaaz who hugged and were elated to see each other. They all had a simple breakfast his mom made and were gathered around the dining table eating the homemade deserts & savories which Pammi, Shehnaaz's mother had packed for her and Sidharth's family.

"Shehnaaz, beta tu mujhe apni mummy se baath karana. I have to say thanks to her for giving us so many things." Rita maa requested.

"Arre mom she has also sent you a gift, here let me show you" Shehnaaz got up from her chair and walked around to sit next to her and opened the bag and dig inside to grab a small gift box. She handed that to mom to open and see.

Rita maa had a divine smile when she opened the box. It was a small bronze statue of Lord Shiva inside a carved box. "Bahut sundar hain, thank you. I will keep this in my mandir. Kitna sab kar diya tumhare ghar walon ne beta. Pata nahi hum kuch unko wapas kar payenge ki nahi."

"Aap aisa kyun bol rahi hain mom. Bas aap pyaar aur apna aashirwad dete rehna mujhe, ki main ek din famous singer ban jau aur aap sab ka naam roshan karu" leaning her head on mom shoulder Shehnaaz gave a warm smile to Sidharth.

"Sidharth, when is Kaushik coming?" mom asked.

"He said he will here by noon. I guess bas aata hi hoga"  he stood up from the chair, not before snatching a matri from mom's plate.

Shehnaaz asked her way to restroom when mom went to Sidharth and asked, "Sidharth do you think we could talk to Kaushik for Shehnaaz's singing. Maybe he can help her out with few projects. We have witnessed how beautiful her voice is, may be agar tu kuch help kar dega toh acha hoga, kyun?"