𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗘𝗻𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿

𝕆𝕗𝕗𝕚𝕔𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕄𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕒⬆️

𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐚

My name is Valentina Marosa. I recently just turned 18 years old about a week ago. I stand at 5 foot 3 I'm really short I know. I am unfortunately an only child. Growing up I was very sheltered. I didn't get to have the experiences everyone else did. I was born in Spanish. Obviously I'm spanish. My mother died when I was young in a car crash. Her name was Valentin my father's is Valentino. Not long after her death my father married this whore named Valerie.

I'm in my car driving to my job interview. I'm actually really excited I'm honestly tired of depending on my dad. It's not long before my GPS says turn left and your destination will be on the right. I turn left and I see the tall skyscraper. I park out front and I turn my car off. I get out close the door and pull my skirt down. I lock my car and walk around to the sidewalk. I walk up and I go in. I approach the elevator and press the button. The doors open and I step in. I press the button marked 28 and it takes me all the way up. The doors open with a ding and I walk out. I approach the older woman. I say hello I am Valentina Marosa I'm here for an interview. She does some typing and she stands. She approaches the double wooden doors and she knocks. She peeks her head in and says something. After about a minute she walks away and says go ahead. I approach the door and I walk in. I close the door behind me and I decide to stay there. I see a beautiful man typing away on his laptop. After a few minutes he says Are you gonna speak or stare at me? That's when he closes his laptop and his eyes meet mine. He's very intimidating I say I.i uh he looks amused and says you uh what? I say I'm sorry he says Sit. I sit in one of the chairs in front of his desk quickly. He says What's your name? I say V.valentina He says Alright Valentine do you have a resume for me?
I give it to him and he opens it. He looks through it and he closes it. He looks at me and he says I'm gonna be honest alright? I say okay he says Your inexperienced. I'm not looking for an inexperienced secretary. But I do have something I believe you'd be perfect for. I say what would that be? He says I'll explain in a more casual setting. That is if you'd join me for dinner. I say o.okay he says perfect. He writes something down and he gives it to me. He says Their's everything you'll need to know I'll see you then. I say okay bye I leave out and I go to the elevator. I press the button and the doors open. I step in and I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding. I press the button for the lobby and it takes me down. I walk out into the lobby and to the doors. I leave out and I walk over to my car. I unlock it and I get in. I start my car and I drive away.