𝗛𝗶𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗼𝗱𝘆

𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐒𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐳

I'm sitting in the car with Alonso we're dressed in black it's 3 in the morning. Soon we pull up to his building and he parks out front. We get out and he leads me to the front. He puts in a pass code and we hear a buzz. He opens it and we go in and he closes the door. He leads me to the elevator and he presses the button. The doors open and we step in. He presses a button and it takes us up. The doors open and he leads me out and to the camera room. He deletes the footage and he turns off all the cameras. He takes me to the janitorial closet and he grabs cleaning products. I grab a broom and mop etc. He leads me out and to the bathroom and he takes out a key. He unlocks the door and we go in. He gets a tarp and we wrap her up and we clean the bathroom. I help him take her body down to the car. We put her body in the trunk and get in. He drives for about an hour until he pulls into the woods. After maybe another hour of driving he stops and he turns off the car. He says Are you coming? I say of course I'm coming we get out. He grabs her body and I grab the shovels. He leads me deep into the woods. After maybe 20 minutes of walking he stops. He drops her body and he takes one of the shovels. We start digging a hole and we spend about an hour digging. We drop her body in the hole and we start burying it. Once we're done he grabs my hand and he leads me back the way we came. After what feels like forever we get back to the car. He puts the shovels in the trunk and he helps me in. He gets in and starts the car. He drives for awhile and he pulls up to a lake. He wipes the car and he puts the car in gear and he gets out. He helps me out and he kisses my lips. He closes my door and we push the car into the water. It sinks to the bottom within a few minutes. He leads me away and after awhile we come to his favorite Grey Mercedes. I say smart man he smiles at me and he helps me in. He gets in and starts the car and he drives us home. We go in and we shower and I crawl in bed. He lays with me and I snuggle into him.