𝗚𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗼 𝗙𝗶𝗷𝗶

ℙ𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕒

𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐚

A few days later

I'm standing in my room packing Alonso told me to pack. He said he'd be here in an hour. Soon I hear footsteps coming down the hall. I put the last thing in and I zip it. He says Are you ready? I say yes he grabs my bag and he says come. I follow him out he opens the door and I walk out. We approach the elevator and he presses the button. The doors open and we go in he presses the button for the lobby. It takes us down and the door's open. He leads me out and to his car I get in. He puts my bag in the trunk and he gets in. He starts the car and he starts driving. He rolls his window down and he says where's your phone? I give it to him and he throws it out the window. I'm surprised by it but I don't say anything. He says open the glove compartment and get the box. I do it and their's an apple box. I grab it and I can't help but see the gun. I ignore it and close it I open the box and it's a purple IPhone. He says Do you like it? I say I love it. He says Good it's yours he drives for about an hour and a half. That's when we pull into a private airport. He parks in front of a black plane and he turns it off. We get out and he pops the trunk. The baggage handler gets our bags and he grabs my hand. He leads me up the stairs and into the plane. We sit beside eachother and we take off within 30 minutes. Once we've been in the air for about an hour he takes his laptop out. He turns it on and he signs into it I say Can I ask you something? He says Alright I say Where are we going? He glances at me and he says Don't worry about it it's a surprise. I say Can I guess? He says Fine I'll give you 2 guesses I say Can I have a clue? He says alright it's a country in Melanesia. I say that's vague their's 4 countries in Melanesia and over 2,000 islands. He shrugs and says that's my clue. I say fine okay Papua New Guinea? He says Nope I say Vanuatu? He says Wrong I say please tell me. He says you really wanna know? I say really really he says Fiji I say really? He says Really I say where in Fiji? He says kadavu I say okay he says Now rest. I lay my head on his arm and I close my eyes. It's not long before I fall asleep.