𝗔𝗿𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗔𝗰𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗱

𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕄𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕒

𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐚

I'm sitting in my room deep in thought when I hear a knock. Valerie walks in and she says what's wrong? I say just thinking she says are you coming down for dinner? I say I'm not hungry she says Valentina. I say Can you just leave me be please? She sighs and says I liked you better when you were a child. I say I liked you better when you were a drunk atleast you didn't bother me. She scoffs and says if it weren't for your father you would've been out. I say Get out of my room Valerie. She walks out slamming the door she was a horrible mother.

72 hours later

I'm walking into the coffee shop in a red floral dress. He's waiting at a table looking down at his phone. I sit across from him and I say Hi. He says hello there and he places his phone down. That's when one of the baristas walk over with 2 cups and a muffin. He dismisses himself and Alonso says I got you a hot chocolate with marshmallows and a banana nut muffin. I can't help but smile I say thank you and I drink some of the cocoa. He nods at me and he says it's been 72 hours have you made a decision yet? I say yes I have he says Well? I look up at him and his eyes are on me. I say I want to be yours he says you do? I say I do he says your not nervous or scared? I say of course I'm nervous I've never did this with anyone but I'm willing to try. He says I won't make you do anything your uncomfortable with. I say I'm happy to hear it he looks amused. He says Come he stands and I follow him out. He leads me over to a Grey corvette and he opens the passenger door. I say I drove my car he says don't worry just trust me. I get in and he closes the door. He gets in on the driver's side and he starts the car. He drives away and we drive for maybe half an hour. That's when he pulls into a mall parking lot. He parks and he gets out he helps me out and we go in. We go to so many different stores. I pick out dresses, pants, shirts, underwear, lingerie, shoes, heels. You name it we got it he pays for everything and he carries it. We finish shopping after hours when we make our way out it's dark. He puts it in the trunk and he helps me in. He gets in and he starts the car. He says I'll pick you up in the morning to go look at apartments alright? I say okay he drives back to the Cafe and he makes sure I get in. He watches me drive away and I go home. I see my parents in the living room. I say I'm moving out and I go upstairs. I lay in my bed and close my eyes I fall asleep soon after.