𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗰𝘂𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝗿𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁

𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕄𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕒⬆️

𝐀𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐨 𝐒𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐳

I'm sitting at my favorite table waiting. I'm in black dress pants and a white dress shirt along with shiny black dress shoes. Soon I see the beautiful woman I've been waiting for walk in. I stand and I approach her. I hear the host say I don't think you belong here. I say Good thing you don't get paid to think. Your relieved of your duties. the host leaves quickly and I say follow me. I lead her over to the table and I pull out the other chair for her. She sits and I push her in. I sit across from her and I take in her appearance. Her long curly brown hair is down. She has on this floral dress she looks breathtaking. I say I'm glad you could join me Valentine. She says i.its Valentina her voice soft. I find her nervousness rather adorable I say I prefer Valentine. She says o.okay that's when our server approaches us. He places the bottle of wine on the table. I order for the both of us and she doesn't seem to mind. I pour us both a glass of wine and I say How old are you? She says 18 how old are you? I say 25 she hums in response I say I don't mean to be so forward but are you a virgin? She turns as red as a tomato it's adorable. She says y.yes I say If you'd like we could discuss my proposal. She says okay yes I say I'd like to be involved with you. She looks confused she says What do you mean? I say I want to make an arrangement I want to sleep with you, take care of you, keep you safe etc. I would move you into an apartment of your own. Your already really submissive so that wouldn't be a problem. I'd expect you not to sleep with other men. Which I don't believe you would being that your still pure. What I'm trying to say is I want you to be mine She says You wanna be my first? I say I do if that's alright with you. She says I.i don't know I say I'll give you 72 hours to think on it. She says okay that's when our food comes. He sets it down in front of us and we start eating as we engage in conversation. She's really sweet and innocent I really like it. You can tell she was raised by strict parents. We finish dinner and we leave out. I walk her to her car and I absolutely hate the car. I say it's not safe she says it's fine I say it's not. She doesn't argue with me I help her in and I watch her go.