𝗟𝗲𝘁 𝗠𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗜𝘁 𝗨𝗽 𝗧𝗼 𝗬𝗼𝘂

𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐒𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐳

A few months later

I'm holding onto him I say I'm sorry okay? He says Not okay I say just let me make it up to you don't go. He says how? I say I'll make your favorite he says I want head too I say okay Just sit. He sits on the sofa and I bring him a glass of Whiskey. He takes it and I put the bottle on the coffee table. I go to the kitchen and start preparing his dinner. I finish after about 2 hours. I make his plate and take it to him. He starts eating and I go to clean the kitchen. Once I'm done I go check on him and he's done. I take his plate and I take it to the kitchen and wash it. I come back to him and I get on my knees in front of him. Believe it or not I enjoy giving him head. I start undoing his belt and slacks. He helps me pull his slacks down along with his briefs. His manhood springs to life and it hits his stomach. I grasp it and lick all over it. He says Good girl I lick on his balls. I eventually put his cock in my mouth and I start sucking him. He grabs me by my hair and I get excited. He starts fucking my throat and I moan and massage his balls as he does it. It's not long before he's filling my mouth with his semen. He pulls his cock out of my mouth and I swallow all of it. I lick the excess semen from it and he looks very pleased. He says go upstairs I want you naked when I get there. I say okay and I go upstairs. I undress and I crawl in bed after maybe 20 minutes I hear him coming. Soon the door opens and he starts to undress in front of me. I bite my lip as I watch him. Soon he gets in bed with me and he lifts my chin. He kisses my lips and I return it instantly. He lays me down and he starts kissing and sucking on my neck. Soon I feel his manhood at my entrance. I can't help but moan when he slips in. He starts moving in and out gradually speeding up more and more. Until he's pounding me roughly.