𝗗𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝗢𝗳 𝗔 𝗪𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗲

𝐀𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐨 𝐒𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐳

I'm standing in a Gala for my business my arm around her waist. I kiss her head and say I'll be back I go to the bathroom. I pull my cock out and I pee into the urinal. As I'm putting it away I hear Veronica say long time no see. I can't help but be disgusted. I walk over to the sink and wash my hands. She walks over to me and she touches my chest. I shove her hand away from me she looks amused. I say Keep your hands to yourself. She says Rumor has it you finally settled down I'm just sad it wasn't with me. I say You could never match up to my wife she's everything your not. She laughs and says She must be submissive. You need a woman thats gonna fight for dominance. I say She's perfect for me your a thing of the past. She says I hope you'll reconsider and she touches my bulge. I grab her hand and shove her away. That's when my pretty wife comes out of nowhere and she smashes Veronica's head into the mirror. Veronica falls to the ground She looks pissed. I say so violent she hits me and she yells who is she?! I say keep your fuckin voice down she says who the fuck is she Alonso? I say she's a thing of the past. She says you have alot of things of the past. I grab her by her throat and I kiss her lips. She returns it and we pull away after awhile. Her eyes clouded with lust. I say I'm not gonna fuck you next to her possibly dead body. She says check I lean down and I feel for a pulse. There's nothing I say you killed her she says Good. I say Not good especially in my fucking building. She says you shouldn't have let the Whore touch what's mine. I automatically know what she's referring too. I say don't be jealous she hits me in my chest. It's rather hot seeing her jealous and upset. She comes closer and she says come here I lean down. She grabs my face and she kisses my nose it's sweet. I say you know we can't just leave her body here. She says lock it until everyone leaves and we can come back. I say we? She says I'll help you hide the body. I can't help but smile she's got my back.