𝗛𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲

𝕀𝕤𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚𝕟 𝕄𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕒 (𝕂𝕒𝕕𝕒𝕧𝕦)

𝐀𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐨 𝐒𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐳

I'm carrying her into the overwater bungalow. I take her to the master bedroom and I lay her down. I go back out to the jeep and get our bags and I take them in. When I get to our room she's sitting up. I say your awake she says yes her voice soft as usual. I say Do you wanna go for a swim? She says I'd love to but I don't know how to swim. I say I'll teach you she says you don't have too. I say I want too I get her bathing suit and she goes to put it on. I put on my trunks and I wait she comes out and I lead her out. I pick her up and I get down into the water. I hold her for a bit her arms around my neck. After about half an hour I teach her how to swim and she does great. We spend a few hours in the water and I help her up on the deck. I go up and we go in and we go to our room. I say Come she comes to me and I undress her. I can't help but look at her body. She notices me looking and she turns red like a tomato. I slip off my trunks and she sees my manhood and she gets redder. I say Do you like it? She says I.i uh yes it's uh really really big. I can't help but laugh at her shyness. I grab her hand and I place her hand on my manhood. She strokes it and I let her it feels really good. She looks at me with those pretty hazel eyes. She says C.can I suck it? It catches me by surprise but I say yes. I sit on the edge of the bed and she gets on her knees in front of me. She licks the tip and she licks all around it. After about a minute she puts it in her mouth. After a few minutes of her sucking me. She looks up at me and she says I want you to fuck my throat. I say Are you sure? She says I'm positive I say open she opens her mouth for me. I grab her by her hair and I fuck her throat. I notice that she doesn't have a gag reflex it's amazing. I feel myself getting closer and closer. She plays with my balls as I fuck her throat. Its not long before I'm cumming in her mouth. I pull out of her mouth and I say Swallow. She swallows all of it she's the first woman that's ever made me cum from head. I pull her up and I lay her down. I grab a Condom from my bag and I get on top of her and I kiss her lips she returns it gently as usual. She let's me dominate the kiss as always. I rip open the package and I take the condo out. She says C.can I do it? I give it to her and she rolls it onto my manhood. I rub my tip against her entrance she's so fucking wet. I slip into her slowly after a few minutes I get half of it in. She's teary-eyed I say Do you want me to stop? She says N.no don't stop I eventually get all of it into her and I stay still. She's really tight and she fits around me perfectly as if she were made for me. I wipe the tears from her beautiful face. I wait a few minutes and I pull out to the tip. My cock is covered in her blood. She definitely was a virgin. I start moving in and out of her and she eventually gets used to my size. Her moans and whines get louder and louder it turns me on so much. We go at it for hours she's perfect.