𝗜 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝘂

𝕎𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕚𝕟 𝕄𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕒

𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐚

A few days later

I wake up in a bed alone I sit up and I eventually get up. I go out and I look around for him but I don't see him. I peek outside and its freezing cold. I see him chopping wood I call his name and he looks at me. I say Are you almost done? He says Yes get in the cabin I close the door. I sit on the sofa and wait for him. He comes in after awhile and he bring all the wood in. He takes off his coat and he comes to me and he says what's wrong? I say I missed you he looks amused he picks me up and he carries me back to the room I woke up in. He lays me down and he takes off his shoes, pants and long sleeved shirt. I say I've never seen you in something so casual. He gets in bed with me and he says I own other things I just prefer formal wear. I lay my head on him and I say Will you sleep? He says maybe I say I'd prefer that you do you've been up to long. He says I'm fine I say your not it's been hours. He says drop it I don't say anything else. After a few minutes He says Don't be upset with me. I choose not to say anything.

I'm sitting in the living room on the sofa deep in thought. I think no I know I'm in love with Alonso. But I'm scared to tell him I don't know how he'll react. Soon I feel the couch dip he says Why are you up? I was feeling for you. I say I couldn't sleep. He pulls me in his lap to where I'm facing him and he says what's wrong? I say I say I'm just thinking he says about? I say I don't want to say he says you know you can tell me anything right? I say yes I just worry about what you'll say. He says talk to me I say do you promise you won't get upset? He says I promise I look into his pretty Grey eyes and I say I love you. He says you love me? I say I'm in love with you his face expression is unreadable. I say Alonso I'm sorry he says Don't be. He grabs my face and he says I love you too. I say really? He says Really Valentine I hug him tightly and he holds me I feel so happy.