𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗘𝗻𝗱

𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐒𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐳

I'm sitting in the hospital bed in so much pain. My water broke a few hours ago. Now I'm waiting for our babies to come. He's holding my hand he's been so sweet. I'm trying so hard to have a natural birth. But it's so painful I say b.baby I can't do it. He says you got this baby I say i.i need drugs. He tells the nurse No and he holds me. I hold onto him tightly. After quite a few hours my nurse says I see a head. She runs to get my new doctor. Alonso said he wouldn't allow my doctor to touch me. Soon a woman doctor walks in and she says how are you? I yell I'm having a fucking baby how do you think I am?! He kisses my head and he says be nice baby. She comes closer and she looks and she tells me to push. I push and push until I hear little cries. She says First up is your little boy. She hands him to the nurse and the nurse cleans him up. She wraps him in a blanket and she gives him to Alonso. The doctor tells me to push more I push until I hear our little girl crying. I can't help but cry their finally here. He kisses my head and I hold onto him. The nurse takes our baby girl and she cleans her up. She wraps her in a blanket and she gives her to me their so beautiful. The nurse says have you chosen names? I say Alonse and Alonsette. She write their names on their birth certificates. He puts them in diapers and dresses them warm. The nurse says your losing alot of blood. Alonso says can you fix it? She says yes but she won't be able to produce anymore kids. He says thats fine just make sure she lives. They rush me to an operating room. The nurse injects me with something and I fall unconscious.

The Next Morning

I wake up in a bigger room I look to my right. I see Alonso holding both of our babies. I say baby? He stands and he comes to me. He gives me our babies and I kiss their little faces. They have his  face and his beautiful Grey eyes. I say I won't be able to have kids. He says that's alright you gave me 2 beautiful babies. What more could I ask for? A boy and a girl I can't help but smile. He kisses my lips and he says feed them. I breast feed our babies and they fall asleep. I say when can we leave? He says you just had surgery baby it's gonna be atleast a week. I say why can't I recover at home? He says I'll see what I can do and he leaves out. He comes back after about 5 minutes and he starts packing our babies stuff. He dresses me and puts me in the wheel chair. I hold our babies he carries their bags and he rolls me out. He puts them in their car seats and buckles them in. He puts me in and he gets in he starts the car and drives away. After awhile we get home he gets them out and we go in. I lay down and he lays with me I hold Alonse and he holds Alonsette. He says I love you my Valentine. I say I love you too he kisses my cheek and he kisses their little heads. It's not long before I fall asleep.