𝗔𝗿𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗷𝘂𝗮𝗻𝗮

𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐒𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐳

I'm laying in bed sleep when the bedroom house phone starts ringing. I sit up and look at the time. The clock reads 4:15 in the morning. I pick up the phone and say hello. Alonso says baby I say where are you? It's late he says I need you to come get me. I say from where? He says I'm at the police station I say why? He says I got arrested why else would I fucking be here? I say stop being a fucking asshole. Before I leave your ass in there. I hang up and I get up and go to the closet. I put on something warm and I go to his office. I open the safe and put 200,000 dollars in a bag. I close it and go to the garage and I grab my keys. I get in my car and start it and I drive out. I make my way to the police station and I go in. I approach the front desk and say I'm here for Alonso Suarez. He says his bail is 50,000$ I open the bag and place 5 stacks on his desk. I close it and he nods at the office. Soon Alonso comes and they give him a bag and he leads me out. We get in the car and he drives us home. We go in and up to our room I say why'd you get arrested? I thought you owned the policia. He says I was driving under the influence it was new cops tonight I guess they don't know trust me I'll handle it. I say Were you drunk? He says I was high I say I didn't know you did drugs. He looks amused he says I don't do drugs I smoke Marijuana. I say that's why they arrested you? He says yes I can't help but laugh and I say a little weed? He says it wasn't a little he opens the bag and it's full of Marijuana. I say wow he says indeed I say hurry up and come to bed. He goes to shower and he comes back and gets in bed with me. He wraps his arms around my waist and he holds me tightly. I say Are you staying home with me tomorrow he says maybe. I say I'll make you dinner he says deal.