𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗔𝗿𝗴𝘂𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁

𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕖𝕟 𝔾𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕄𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕒

𝐀𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐨 𝐒𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐳

I'm standing in the kitchen with her she's PISSED. She's breaking shit and yelling at me I've never seen her like this. She yells who the fuck was that whore that had her fucking hands all over you?! I say she was no one she gets close to me and she says your just gonna lie to my fucking face? I say it was nothing Valentina. She says you know what fuck this she walks away and she goes upstairs. I follow and I say you need to calm down. She yells don't tell me to fucking calm down Alonso!! She starts packing her shit. That's when I know she's serious about this. I say stop your overreacting she ignores me and continues packing. I grab the bag and she tries to take it from me but I don't let her. I say your not leaving me Valentina. She says watch me and she grabs her purse and walks out. I follow behind her and I say Stop fucking overreacting I handled it. She says she's still breathing you didn't handle anything. I grab her by her arm and I make her face me. I say you want me to dispose of her? She gives me this duh look. I say fine I'll handle it. she says I'm not coming back til you do. I say I said Your not fucking  leaving Valentina. I pull her to the garage and I push her in the car. She's getting on my fucking nerves. I get in and I speed out I drive to the slut's house and I park. I go to the door and I knock. She answers and she says oh you finally came to your senses. I grab her by her hair and I drag her to the car. I throw her in the trunk and I get in. I start the car and drive away. I drive into the woods and I park I get out and she follows. I grab the slut and she grabs the shovel. We walk for about 10 minutes and we stop. My pretty little wife bashes the sluts fucking brains in. I watch and for some reason it turns me on seeing her do it. She eventually stops once she feels better we dig a hole and bury the slut. Once we're done I lean down and kiss her lips. She returns it as she feels on my bulge. It gets heated I lift her dress and slip off her panties. She pulls my cock out through my briefs and slacks. I fuck her against a tree and we have angry make up sex. It's actually pretty fucking great.