Character profile

BREATHING TYPE: BLOOD BREATHING

KNOWN USERS:

[Y/N] [L/N]

: ̗̀ First form: Crimson Strike

↳ Weakest strike, meant to be used to end a fight quickly. It's a swift and fast paced action, often it causes people to be shocked from the sudden movement. The blood can harden during the affects.

: ̗̀ Second form: Ruby Imprisonment

↳ A strike that keeps the enemy frozen in place for 3 seconds. It also affects their blood stream often causing the enemy to have slowly movements and sometimes loss of blood.

: ̗̀ Third form: Blood Rush

↳ A strike that is fast and swift, it's used to regain energy ; along with have quick paced movements making it easier to strike.

: ̗̀ Fourth form: Scarlet Breath

↳ An attack that is meant to slow down enemy's and weaken their blood flow: causing them to have slower movements.

: ̗̀ Fifth form: Blood wheel

↳ Blood wheel is best used in the air and uses a slash in a vertical motion to strike the enemy. It can also be used to push forward and move faster. The wheel has a pinkish flame color.

: ̗̀ Sixth form: Forbidden Death

This strike uses energy from the users body along with a section of their blood to make a direct hit at the targets weak point and releases toxins from the blood. Depending in demon or human the surge of power of it can kill. If used incorrectly the user can have serious injuries or even death. Using it too long causes blood lost, only to be used in dire circumstances.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[MAIN ACTRESS]: [Y/N] [L/N]

Alias: Blood Hashira, [L/N]

Age: 19

HEIGHT: 5'7 or 170 CM

SEX: FEMALE

RACE: HUMAN

HAIR COLOR: [H/C]

EYE COLOR: [E/C]

SKIN COLOR: [S/C]

OCCUPATION: HASHIRA

[INFORMATION] : [Y/N] is typically aloof, though she has few companions. Not many people are aware of her existence as a Hashira minus the Hashira. Only select few knew her sex.

She covers her hair with a hood She is covered to head to toe in bandages. She always wears a red robe along with the demon slayer uniform underneath. The robe contains a special pattern given to her by her elder sister. She hides her identity for personal reasons.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[S/N] [L/N]

STATUS: DEAD [PRESUMED]

HEIGHT: 5'9

SEX: FEMALE

RACE: HUMAN

HAIR COLOR: [H/C]

EYE COLOR: [E/C]

SKIN COLOR: [S/C]