IX - FLASHY

┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┓IX - FLASHY┗━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┛

┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┓
IX - FLASHY
┗━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┛

UZUI ran across the rooftops silently, he landed in an alleyway

UZUI ran across the rooftops silently, he landed in an alleyway. He hid on the side of a house that seemed to be run down.

As he began to run he turned his head to side and noticed a female covered in what seemed to be a fabric.

His eyes widened when he realized who it was, it was one of his wives Hinatsuru.

While he held her softly in his arms, he gave her something to swallow to help ease the pain. She weakly fell into his arms more.

"Please forgive me. I was only trying to.."

"Nevermind that, just rest." Uzui said softly as he held onto his wife.

"By the time I realized Oiran Warabihime was a demon, she was already suspicious of me. I drank some poison and tried to slip out of the house. I didn't know the belt she gave me was being used to spy on me and kill me. She always knew what exactly I was doing, so I was unable to contact you. Lord Tengen, please leave this place and don't trouble yourself with me. You heard that sounds just now. I know you did. That demon is on a rampage."

"Can you promise me you'll be okay?" He said as he looked down at his wife's face.

"I promise. I'm so sorry I couldn't be more helpful to you." She replied weakly while staring back up at him.

"You've done everything that you possibly could. Once the antidote kicks in, leave Yoshiwara. Understood?" He spoke while holding her closer to him.

"Yes." She stated softly as tears began to fall out of her eyes.

____

Uzui began to run on the roof attempting to find where the battle was taking place. He suddenly stopped in his tracks when he heard a noise. He suddenly spun around and charged a different direction.