XIII - BLOOD ART

[Y/N] glanced down at the book that resided in her lap

[Y/N] glanced down at the book that resided in her lap. She flipped through the paper pages, her eyes scanning each word throughly.

It didn't make sense to her, how could it be possible that blood breathing is so similar to a demon art yet humans can use it?

She clicked her tongue in disapproval as she read further down. It continued to speak about the different forms and how each one to be used exactly.

The thoughts of the original user were written in the book. Reading down the page she finally came across what she was looking for. What she read sent her into a state of shock.

There was no doubt about it, she knew it was partially true even when she trained under the woman. The original creator always seemed off to her, she never she'd never age a day in her life .

"By now I assume you're a blood breathing user. You finally have found out the secret. I am a demon, I helped create my demon art into a breath so that humans would be able to use it.

This breath is unique to specific demon slayers, it's power is created to specifically eradicate demons. It's harmful in different ways to them using their own blood to kill them. Each user of the blood breathing is different and affects them differently.

There is one who is the chosen one who is meant to use it bring down the man himself. The person is similar to the spider lilly. They are the key to make the demons walking in the sun. Yet they are also a major part in eradicating them.

This person is the one who nearly killed him 300 years ago. They have been reincarnated, they hold a major key along side another to kill that man, but don't let them turn you into a demon. If that man does it to you. Then it's a game over.

Make sure you hide the knowledge about the demons and this breathing to yourself. Because there are many people who would kill you just for having the power and the knowledge contained.