VI - LIFE

┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┓VI -LIFE┗━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┛

┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┓
VI -LIFE
┗━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┛

Two crows flew overhead, tears in their eyes

They approached the city, where Shinobu was stationed along with Kanao. Kanao's face was held blank. While Shinobu's face softened.

"Is that right? [L/N]-San and Rengoku-San have been nearly killed..?"

Mitsuri was say upon a red table, an umbrella casting shade overhead. Her crow began to tell her the news. Her eyes began to water as she held a hand over her mouth.

Elsewhere in a deep forest, a crow flew behind Muichiro. Once more the harsh news was given, Muichiro held no emotion when told.

On a rooftop, Uzui sat beside his crow. He had just received the news of their injuries and near-death states.

"An upper-rank demon.. even [L/N] and Rengoku couldn't kill it."

Obanai stood staring off into the sky, while his snake stared down at the crow. He denied that he believed it happened.

While Sanemi looked at his crow, he was angered due to the news of the injuries of his fellow Hashira.

"Those repulsive demons.. I'll exterminate them all."

Giyu closed a gate towards the house he just left. His crow flew down and landed on his shoulder. The crow broke the news of the incident. His eyes were slightly widened.

"Is that so.?"

___

"Not even a single one of those 200 passengers lost their lives? They both did a splendid job indeed. They are remarkable children. I feel no sadness. I feel hope that they recover."