XVIII - SISTERLY REUNION

Obanai stared at you blankly

Obanai stared at you blankly. He watched you swing the sword in different directions. Though when you detected him staring at you, you paused. Your [E/C] eyes met his two different colored eyes.

Every since the incident he had been keeping track of your actions and what you had been doing. He would get on you about pushing yourself too much and over doing it.

The reason you two had a more built relationship(non romantic as of now) now was due to the fact he saw himself in you in some way. Both of you used to hide behind bebandages.

The two had a mission together one time and he walked into her estate only to find a snake slithering around. His eyes widened at how similar the snake looked to his.

The snake instantly warmed up to him, slithering up his arm near his own snake. The two snakes just stared at each other. There was no hostility between the two.

[Y/N] walked around attempting to find her snake. She was supposed to feed him before she left but couldn't seem to find him anywhere.

But as she walked outside she took noticed if Obanai holding her snake, a smile crept onto her face as she witnessed it.

"I see you get along with Daiki. He's quite friendly isn't he?"

Obanai jumped at the sudden voice that appeared, he turned around to notice a female with a blue galaxy like Haori and black uniform. Her [Hair Texture/Hair Length] hair thrown up into a small [Pony/Bun]. She held a cheeky smile as she locked eyes with him.

He quickly turned his head away to avoid the embarrassment of a the heat coming to his cheeks. It wasn't one of a crush it was out of pure embarrassment.

"Hey, don't me embarrassed it's nice to see him get along with someone else." She smiled as she walked closer towards him.