XII - HAUNTED

The man in the blue kimono stared at the young girl who held his hand

The man in the blue kimono stared at the young girl who held his hand. She was no more than 7 years  of age. Her eyes were a bright [E/C], she had [H/C] hair.

He smiled while looking down at her, though his smile soon fading when another man approached the two.

"Take her somewhere safe.. HE'S on his way.. you can't let he be seen, he will take her." The man wearing read spoke as he glanced towards the duo.

"Alright, I'll be back." He stated firmly as he quickly walked towards the house.

The man's navy blue hair swayed as he hastily walked, his daughter held his hand. He knew it would possibly be the last time they see each other.

A woman stood in the other room gathering supplies, she suddenly stopped her actions realizing someone stood there.

The man who the held his daughters hand guided her to the other woman. The woman nodded knowing what the next task was.

The woman grabbed a small bag and took off running in the opposite direction the girl following behind. Just in time also because that man was there and he was ready to take what he wanted.

Yet she was never taken, she was killed by one of the ones attempting to capture her. Funny how it worked out.

Though as she got older she constantly was followed, she had to learn to use breathing. The breath she had used was celestial, one that her father spoke about.

Though one day when she was merely walking in the woods, the moon shone overhead illuminating the tall trees.

The girl was walking towards her make shift home, her blade was plastered upon her side. But as she hummed to herself, a branch snapped in half.