[1/2] PAST.

THIS CHAPTER IS MORE OF A FILLER DUE TO MY UPCOMING ABSENCE

THIS CHAPTER IS MORE OF A FILLER DUE TO MY UPCOMING ABSENCE. I WILL CONTINUE TO MAIN STORY WHEN I GET BACK. THIS TAKES PLACES BETWEEN HER CHILDHOOD AND HER LEARNING BLOOD BREATHING.

KEY:

[S/N] - Sisters name

[Y/N] - Your name

[M/N] - Mothers Name

[B/N]/ Daiki - Brother
[Daiki is his first name, [B/N] is his middle name.]
_______________

Every since a young age [Y/N] was one to follow rules. She often kept quiet and to herself, only spoke when spoken too. But one person who helped her feel like herself was her elder siblings. Her elder brother and sisters always stuck by her side.

Humming to herself, the young girl swept the porch. The wind blowing against the trees causing them to sway. Leaves were scattered across the garden as autumn had begun.

The sound of crushing leaves filled her ears in which attracted her attention. Glancing towards the direction of the noise a familiar figure appeared.

"Onii-Chan?" The young [H/C] girl questioned as she stopped sweeping. The boy who had heard her call his name turned to face her, a smile plastered on his face.

"[Y/N]." He spoke softly as he began to approach her.

She suddenly dropped the broom and ran towards him. She was met with warmth and the smell of s'mores.

"I thought you weren't going to be home for awhile!" She quietly spoke while continuing ti hug him.

"I was supposed to come home later, but I managed to finish up my mission early and managed to convince the master to let me come home early. I had to come see my favorite little sister." He grinned while releasing the younger girl from his grasp.