XV - How many lives?

┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┓                       XV - How many Lives?                       ┗━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┛

                       ┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┓
                       XV - How many Lives?
                       ┗━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┛

                       ┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┓                       XV - How many Lives?                       ┗━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┛

Nezuko had nearly fallen out of her box as she was thrown in the air by the force. Though as she crawled out of it, she held a determined look on her face. Closing her eyes and clapping her hands together she lit a fire, the fire striking down the previous blood blood art.

Nezuko placed her hand on her brother, giving him little pats. She whimpered slightly hoping he would wake up.

Tanjiro slowly began to open his eye, the soft light appearing before him. But a shadow was overcasted by his younger sister. Her wide eyes looked at him worriedly.

"Nezuko.." Tanjiro stated in a gruff voice as he glanced over towards all of the destruction. There was not a house standing still in the general area. Clutter layered over each other, debris and dirt present everywhere.

Tanjiro slowly sat up taking into account all that he saw, he muttered how awful it was. Everything was destroyed. Though he held a sad expression, Nezuko leaned against him.

"You saved me, didn't you Nezuko? I owe you one." He said as he smiled softly patting her head.

"Hold on, where are the others?!" Tanjiro questioned as he attempted to stand up only to fall.

'I can't move my body. Wait, how am I able to move at all? How am I alive? Wasn't I poisoned?" Tanjiro thought to himself but was snapped out of his thoughts as someone called out for him.

"I hear Zenitsu."

"TANJIROOOOO HELP ME!" Zenitsu called from afar, Tanjiro was about to attempt to move over there but Nezuko picked up him and ran.

"TANJIRO! I WOKE UP, AND MY BODY HURTS ALL OVER. Are both of my legs broken?! What's going on?! Who did this to me, Tanjiro?! I'm in so much pain! I can't look, it hurts so bad!" Zenitsu cried as he flung his body slightly.