UNFORTUNATE. [AU]

[THIS IS AN AU!]

MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS

The sound of birds chirping fell upon deaf ears

The sound of birds chirping fell upon deaf ears. Her heart was pounding in her chest, her ears ringing, the ropes tied around her wrists digging into her wounds.

She kept her head low, her old robe placed back upon her body. Bandages covering her face once more, too ashamed to show her face.

Her breath hitched as she walked towards the mansion. The surrounding nature seeming to mock her as she was pushed forward by the Kakushi.

When inside she was forced into a dark room,  the only light illuminating from it was the light from a small window.

She merely looked down at her feel while she waited for the trial to begin. The ones who would be judging her would be her former teammates.

The pure amount of shame she felt was unmatched. Drowning in her own sorrow she didn't even notice the looming figure standing in the doorway.

Though she was snapped out of it when the person called her name. Snapping her head in their direction, she froze in her tracks.  The figure was none other than [B/N].

"Let's go, they are waiting for you." He sneered as he hastily approached her. Bending down to her height he harshly grabbed her wrist. Pushing her upwards he guided her towards the garden.

The sudden light causing her vision to momentarily blur as she was guided and forced to her knees upon the porch.

She could feel the looming gazes of multiple people on her back. She didn't know their facial expressions, some held disgust, some didn't believe it, it was different range of emotions.

Though everyone's gaze was soon shifted onto the master who was meekly escorted by his wife and children.

"My children.. I'm sorry to have called you here on such short notice but this is a serious matter. [Y/N] [L/N], the Blood Hashira, you are here by accused of betraying the corps and socializing with the demons. You were seen with having a relationship with an Uppermoon. And rumored to have knowledge not even we have. These are very serious accusations, how do you explain yourself."