V - REVEALED

┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┓V -REVEALED┗━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┛

┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┓
V -REVEALED
┗━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┛

[A/N - This chapter will be undergoing editing

[A/N - This chapter will be undergoing editing.]

The train derailed off of the tracks. It nearly was about to tip over on its side. Tanjiro along side the others fell off of the train.

As they fell off Tanjiro tried to reach out for the conductor, but was too far away. They all managed to get thrown in different directions.

Tanjiro laid in the middle of the hard ground, Inosuke ran over there questioning if the man was alright.

Tanjiro was seemingly passed out, Inosuke shook him harshly while asking if he was okay. Tanjiro answered weakly that he was okay. He questioned how the boar was doing himself.

"I don't.. think I can move now. Can you go help the others? See if anyone's hurt. That engineer.. is he alright?"

"Let him die for all I care!" Inosuke exclaimed pointing his head upwards.

"We can't."

"Did you somehow forget that he's the one who stabbed you in the first place? But if you really want to know, his leg is shattered and he can't walk anymore. Let him rot!"

"Then he's.. already suffered enough, don't you think? Help him Inosuke. For me."

"Fine! Only because you asked. You are my underling, it's the least I can do as a leader. And after I rescue him, I'm gonna pluck out all his hair!"

[Y/N] walked over quietly towards the body of Tanjiro. She looked down at his torso noticing the small amount of blood beginning to seep through.

"Control your breathing, alright? I'm going to wrap you in some bandages. It's least I can do for now." [Y/N] whispered softly, as she began to unravel the bandages on her arms.