XI - TRANSFORMATION

┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┓XI - TRANSFORMATION ┗━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┛

┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┓
XI - TRANSFORMATION
┗━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┛

[Y/N] silently looked forward, gripping her blade harshly

[Y/N] silently looked forward, gripping her blade harshly. Her brother gazed down at her in disgust.

The blood dripped from the girls sword, her eyes glowed a dark shade of red. The adrenaline rushing through her body as she charged forward.

Her brother held his blade high above, throwing it down in a downward motion. Using his breathing he attempted to slice the girls neck.

The girl barley missed getting sliced, though strands of her hair began to fall out due to a chunk being sliced.

Slicing herself up, she rose her leg to kick him. But he easily dodged it. Using his blade he struck her down harshly upon the ground.

The wind was knocked out of her as she gasped looking in his eyes, her eyes still a shade of red. While he lowered his blade towards her neck, in that moment she turned to who she used to be.

"We were meant to fight together, yet here we are against each other. Funny isn't it?"

______

Daki twitched under the foot of the now demon Nezuko. Blood seeped out of the hole on her back where the foot was placed.

Daki gasped and twitched due to the pain she was enduring. She began to think to herself: 'How is this possible? I know I chopped her leg off, but it's now piercing my back. She regenerated it already? No way that would make her regenerative powers greater than my own.'

Nezuko took her out out of the demon, her eyes glaring down angrily as she slammed it down on Daki's arm slicing it off.

Nezuko chuckled at the noise that Daki let out, a large smile present on her face. While now on the roof, [Y/N] stood next to Tanjiro who laid there.