XIV - ANGER

Rage filled her to the brim, her expression faltering

Rage filled her to the brim, her expression faltering. Her [E/C] hidden by the shadow caused by her hair. Momentarily in the state of shock. Pain surged through her body as she kneeled there.

She was frustrated. Life seemed to be plays game with said girl. Her relationship with people strained due to bad things seeming to happen when they get close

Demons, we're the main cause of so many peoples suffering. She was no different, at age 11 she lost her sister due to knowledge of demons. Her brother was supposedly killed by demons. Friends were killed by demons, innocent people killed by demons. Herself nearly killed multiple times because of demons.

The same pattern repeats every time, EVERY SINGLE DAMN TIME. [Y/N] forced herself upwards. The fire burned high around her, it was like hell on earth.

She took her blade in her non dominant and limped her way forward. Scanning the area she eventually found who she was looking for. The demon who had caused others so much suffering.

Tanjiro became face to face with the demon, he simply looked down at the shorter boy and began to speak: "Well, I'm impressed. I'm shocked you're still alive after that. You're one lucky guy, aren't you? Well, not that you have anything going for you except being lucky that is."

Daki sat on the roof across from Tanjiro, she merely looked down on him. Gyutaro leaned down and spoke to him: "it's really a shame , you know? Everyone of your friends is dead or burning under the rubble right now. And we are going to take your precious mentor away. It only took a single thrust to that boars heart. Meanwhile, that yellow haired boy is trapped under the rubble, so I think I'll leave him there till he dies. Squirming around  like an insect. How disgraceful is that. And the male Hashira, he was really all bark and no bite. Seems the poison got to him after all, now he's dead like the others. While the female, her arm is shattered. She's weakened from the poison and collapsed, you'd think she be stronger. You're all disgraceful, utterly disgraceful. You all might be pathetic and shameless in your own ways, but you're the worst one by far! The one sticking out of your box, that's relative of yours, isn't it?"